Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the 16" Rims Front and Rear skirts & spoiler Going to get intake and excaust system soon !!! getting windows tinted next week! :)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Reading Topic: Just bought a mazda 6i

Congrats, Mimi.

And welcome aboard!

If our member Kincaid was up to his normal standards, he would tell you that

but now I had to do it instead... :)

·
Registered
895 Posts

Speaking of pics ... I took a bucketload of mine after a good wash and polish last afternoon. Me thinks I'll upload them later today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I pick it up from the shop tuesday or wensday I will have pics then!!

·
Registered
895 Posts

My pics and a video are up in the Picture/Videos section. Gawd, those were a bitch to work with. I don't have Photoshop here, had to use MS Photo editor. You had better appreciate the time and annoyance that took!

:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I picked it up yesterday here is some pics!!

Sorry the pictures are dark I will take new ones this weekend!!!

EDIT: I (Absolut) edited this post for you so the pictures work!

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Just bought a mazda 6i'

Originally posted by mimi

I got the 16" Rims Front and Rear skirts & spoiler Going to get intake and excaust system soon !!! getting windows tinted next week! :)[/b]
Just a quick question for you... What intake and Exhaust are you going to get put on? And how much are you spending?

Also, hope you are able to debadge that dealer sticker off.. It looks terrible with it on!

·
Registered
492 Posts

That's a great combination (sport wing + appearance package's front air dam and side sills)! Looks very good, Mimi! Is that cheaper than just getting the sport package?

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'J

Originally posted by mimi

I got the 16" Rims Front and Rear skirts & spoiler Going to get intake and excaust system soon !!! getting windows tinted next week! :)[/b]

Hey! This section of CT is mine... stay up in Thomaston and don't come down (or west)! ;-) jk

How'd you like Modern? I called them and they were morons so I told them off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I am from waterbury! Modern was okay dealed with manager so had no problems!! I have to get my boyfriend to de-badge it!!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Just

Ah... see, I called them (talked to some sales guy) and asked for a 6 with maybe sports or maybe moonroof and just asked the guy to see what they had. And they were like "you can't get a sports package w/o leather etc etc" I was like, yes, you can. And it just went on like that. (I ended up going with a fully loaded one, so my convo with them was pretty irrellevant, but it annoyed me)

I'm (obviously) from Southbury, although I live near Boston during the school year, I am home for the summer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts