Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's my CP-e MAFci install.
Thanks goes out to Cynt, Monkeyboydrew (you f*cker :laugh: ), Josh Adams at CP-e, and the "Rod Boyz" at Hawaii Plating.
Enjoy.....

[attachmentid=16536][attachmentid=16537][attachmentid=16538]

[attachmentid=16539][attachmentid=16540][attachmentid=16541]

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice work! I'm still in the process of finishing mine... unfortunately the guy I bought this used from didn't include instructions and now my car is grounded for the weekend until I can get some instructions to finish off the wiring! I have an 03 mazda 6s... would you have an online copy of the pics or the manual?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Okay, here's my CP-e MAFci install.
Thanks goes out to Cynt, Monkeyboydrew (you f*cker :laugh: ), Josh Adams at CP-e, and the "Rod Boyz" at Hawaii Plating.[/b]
Not a fan of the chrome, but the CF wrap looks awesome!! Where did you get the stuff to do the CF and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work! I'm still in the process of finishing mine... unfortunately the guy I bought this used from didn't include instructions and now my car is grounded for the weekend until I can get some instructions to finish off the wiring! I have an 03 mazda 6s... would you have an online copy of the pics or the manual?
[/b]
[attachmentid=16551]

Hope this helps!

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
The wiring diagram will be different for different years, so that probably won't help him, it might just screw him up if he tries to follow it.
[/b]
it looks like the same diagram that some other member gave me, should be for a mazda 6s 03-05. correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
302 Posts
it looks like the same diagram that some other member gave me, should be for a mazda 6s 03-05. correct me if i'm wrong.
[/b]
I believe 05's are different than 03-04's. I just installed the injen fix today and the instructions are for an 05' and the wiring is different than that which was posted a few posts up.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
So... did you do the chrome and CF or is cpe shipping a different pipe?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, just flew back home from Kona.
Thanks for all the great compliments. 808loverboy, can't wait to show it to you, cause that'll mean you're home.
And yeah, Raynman is right. It's the same MAFci system everyones got, I had it plated here localy. And the CF is by Folia Tec. It's an overlay.
My son does maint. and repair in the Air Force. I might send him a pattern of the heat shield, for him to fabricate me a real CF piece.
We'll see.....

---Aloha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts