Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to make a account on here and post up a quick photo of how my car currently looks ?

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
691 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
691 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
And hiding tail light bulbs behind tint literally causes accidents.
I do not understand why they are doing that. And I thought this thing is just in our local place.

My brother did that to our CR-V 98 and I told him that it's "not good" but he said it "looks good". I've seen some put a film on their headlights and it's called "smoked effect".

Can someone explain?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wouldn't have done smoke if I had the option to have clear taillights.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I do not understand why they are doing that. And I thought this thing is just in our local place.
Can someone explain?
Oh no, its all over the place here too. Almost makes me want to get a shitbox and go around rear ending the jerk faces and watch them be at fault. I almost stopped a dude one day cause i thought his brake lights were out, closer i got, i realized they were painted over with flat/primer black. So i called the cops instead lol.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If your frontal cortex has fully developed then..., well..., no. It cannot be explained. :alien:
I have forgotten about the frontal cortex! Yes, it cannot be explained.
?

So i called the cops instead lol.
Good thing you can do that. I mean, you call the police and they apprehend the offending party. I have yet to see the possibility of doing that here in our local place. I mean, I call the police because of that? Unless it's an accident.

Dumb trends are dumb.
I don't mind as long as it doesn't cause accident. And if I hit them because I didn't see the brake light, chances are I'll be held liable.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Good thing you can do that. I mean, you call the police and they apprehend the offending party. I have yet to see the possibility of doing that here in our local place. I mean, I call the police because of that? Unless it's an accident.
I don't mind as long as it doesn't cause accident. And if I hit them because I didn't see the brake light, chances are I'll be held liable.
I use a dash cam. There are certain things that are against the law or a blatant safety issue that they will hammer down on. One time i had a guy with an older Crown Vic who obviously was NOT a cop blasting 80 in a 55 climbing right up on peoples asses till they moved. The fact that he was driving that car wasnt an issue, but his actions were that he was impersonating an officer. Or theres the time i saw a semi with huge brake fire that wouldnt get off the road and the police asked me to stay with him so they could track him down. Turns out he pulled off the exit where a truck stop was.

As far as me being liable if i rear ended someone with modified taillights, thats (one reason) why i have a dash cam. If hes not tickets for improper equipment, ill sue his ass and make sure my insurance doesnt pay anything out to him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hiding your lisecne plate literally does nothing.
It was a photo from my Instagram that’s why It was like that lol
And hiding tail light bulbs behind tint literally causes accidents.
Not really lol plus I didn’t tint them that’s how they came

My brother did that to our CR-V 98 and I told him that it's "not good" but he said it "looks good". I've seen some put a film on their headlights and it's called "smoked effect".

Can someone explain?
The tail lights actually came like that I didn’t tint them. I personally think it gives it a nice look with the car being black. To each their own though :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts