Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few ideas in Tim's thread but to keep things organized...here it is.

BBQ at my house, swimming, working on the cars if anyone needs work done, maybe a cruise, and whatever else would sound like fun.

Finalized: June 3

I want to guage interest sooner than later because i will need time to get things ready. WRT a BBQ i would put on a vegetarian spread for anyone requesting it, other wise it will be the usual goodies...

Let me know what you think....I'm located in Ancaster (Hamilton) so its about a 1 hour drive @ ~130 kph in moderate traffic from Vaughn. Hopefully thats a decent guage. its about an hour and a bit from Scarborough clippin along at about ~120-130. About an hour from Waterloo.

I thought I would throw that one out there to you guys. I know we (my fiance and I) made it out to a meet early this year, and we had a blast...so now its our turn to return the favour.

Talk to me people....

Did I mention there would be beer, pop, juice, beer, and other stuff?

Intrest so far for June is:
t_mo_t
blue6
king_lam (in Tims thread)
PUR6s - we could check out this FAB ride of his
Derrick
Paul
StraightGoodz

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Ahhh... May 26th is a bad day for me being a Friday and also being the deadline for my project.

In fact, both Fridays and Saturdays are bad for me.

May I suggest another date? How about June 4th, which is a Sunday?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I'm gonna try and hitch a ride :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunday's are never any good...which is why I can only offer Fri nights and Sat all day

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
however if June dates are preferred...whatever floats the boat...people talk to me...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I M GOOD ANYTIME... but let us know in advance though, i might have to work that day.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to... as of right now...only one person has requested the June dates....is this better for others? I can't do this thing if I don't haer anything...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I prefer june as well
indeed
loox like I will have to install the body kit after all
no response from accolade

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K so I have modified for June dates as they seem to be preferred...any preference??

so far I have intrest list accumluating

what about Rich, tracy, Paul, Balhar, the other waterloo people, other scarborough people, the Hamilton people (there is a shit load of people in my area with 6's i would have thought they'd have found us by now)....i know you're all out there.....this would be great times...pool, BBQ, possibly a road rally (yes thats right)/cruise, we could take over the local pool hall in the afternoon/after supper....

i don't know what Milliken was...but it sounds like fun...any chance we could that kind of turn out here

we got 18 or so cars for Dave and Busters which i couldnt make becasue of last minute and crucial changes....but surely all you guys would be intrested too?

·
Registered
39 Posts
For Sheezy My Neezies I'd come. YOu could all pick at my car lol.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
May 27th is an autoX event, so I will be heading out to the meets after that. But yes I will be wherever we are going.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll be leaving to Hong Kong on May 22nd for a few months. Guess I'll look forward to the next big meet instead. Or if theres any mini-meets, I should be up for it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
count me in~~!! I will be up for anyth...but not May 27th and June 10th...please~~~!!! other than those two dates... let the party begin~~!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bah, Hamilton!, I'd rather hitch a ride too!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, looks like I won't be able to attend. I can only do Sundays I'm afraid. Y'all have fun though.
[/b]
Hmmm....that sucks....sorry bro, maybe next time?

So we have this narrowed down to June 2, 3, or 9th. This way we don't have to rush Paul from his AutoX meet, and Derrik could make it on any of these dates.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
Balhar
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing