Mazda 6 Forums banner

Jumping jackson idea..

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RayDog26 
#1 · (Edited)
Intergrated the LED for meth WI into the pod:
you can now see boost and WI working at the sametime..

JumpingJackson 52+60mm dual pod with LED

Pics:

The LED is removable! It's a screw-in type

See less See more
#2 ·
That's really cool! I just ordered an egt bung for my mani for meth today. I'm too broke to buy an egt gauge (they're expensive!!), so I'm just getting the bung welded on, and I'm gonna plug it for now. However, once the funds come I need to pick up an egt gauge, and a dual pod. I'd have to move my green LED, but that would be easy. I'm not sure as I kinda like my spot for the LEDs (I have 2 LEDs bc of the failsafe) on the back of the steering column. Are you making these for sure? I'll be picking up a dual pod soon enough either way. Great work guys!

EDIT: Here's my spot:

Any chance of having two LED mounts mounted in the dual pod?

#3 ·
That's really cool! I just ordered an egt bung for my mani for meth today. I'm too broke to buy an egt gauge (they're expensive!!), so I'm just getting the bung welded on, and I'm gonna plug it for now. However, once the funds come I need to pick up an egt gauge, and a dual pod. I'd have to move my green LED, but that would be easy. I'm not sure as I kinda like my spot for the LEDs (I have 2 LEDs bc of the failsafe) on the back of the steering column. Are you making these for sure? I'll be picking up a dual pod soon enough either way. Great work guys!

Any chance of having two LED mounts mounted in the dual pod?
Yes you can have 2 led ,1 on top like the pic and one on the bottom.... i'm gonna do mine with 2 led soon! ;)

#4 ·
That's a nice look Block!
Wonderful to see you still thinking about and maturing your product- Other vendors could learn a thing or two from you.

#7 ·
Block8Head i hope u plan on selling them for a long time cuz i would like to get one down the road when i eventually get off unemployment and can afford to mod my car lol

#9 ·
then i think im safe for a while ! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.