Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We couple more speed6 left and I can give out $4000 for purchase or $6000 Off for leasing, I'd suggest lease it first then buy it so you will be getting $6000, which dont really make a difference at all. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jimmy

·
Registered
378 Posts
We couple more speed6 left and I can give out $4000 for purchase or $6000 Off for leasing, I'd suggest lease it first then buy it so you will be getting $6000, which dont really make a difference at all. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Jimmy
[/b]
But isn't buying out a lease just really bad? The buyout on my Speed6 I bought last week worked out to be only like 2-3k less than MSRP when I could buy it right out at 22.5k + tax. The risidual value is what kills ya, unless you know something than the :swearin: F+I manager I dealt with doesn't!

I wanted to purchase but wasn't happening, was thinking of leasing->buy, but it looks as if that would hardly make any sense. I could probably find a MS6 for less than the buyout (18.5, + $500 'fee' +tax) in 2 years.

I'm not flaming, I legitimately want to know!

Great deals though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess different area has different offer, like in CA, the buy out is about ~18.7K after 2 years of lease, and it does make a different, because when your are leasing the car, you do pay APR too, but it would be less than what you are paying today for the buying APR, so it make sense to lease then buy(for the MS6), but typically you shouldnt not lease then buy, alot of case its very very bad, thats true. but I gues it really depend on area offer,.

But isn't buying out a lease just really bad? The buyout on my Speed6 I bought last week worked out to be only like 2-3k less than MSRP when I could buy it right out at 22.5k + tax. The risidual value is what kills ya, unless you know something than the :swearin: F+I manager I dealt with doesn't!

I wanted to purchase but wasn't happening, was thinking of leasing->buy, but it looks as if that would hardly make any sense. I could probably find a MS6 for less than the buyout (18.5, + $500 'fee' +tax) in 2 years.

I'm not flaming, I legitimately want to know!

Great deals though!
[/b]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I guess different area has different offer, like in CA, the buy out is about ~18.7K after 2 years of lease, and it does make a different, because when your are leasing the car, you do pay APR too, but it would be less than what you are paying today for the buying APR, so it make sense to lease then buy(for the MS6), but typically you shouldnt not lease then buy, alot of case its very very bad, thats true. but I gues it really depend on area offer,.
[/b]

i realize this is a little late but ive been considering trading in my 05 6s for the speed6, if you have any left or deals still going on email me at [email protected] thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts