Black/ Black
Velocity Red/ Black
Titanium Gray/ Black

GT Models-

Plat/ Black - Roof/Sat/NAVI
Black/Black - Roof/NAVI
Whitewater Pearl/ White on Black - Roof/Sat
Plat. Silv/ White on Black - Roof/Sat
Plat Silv / Black - Roof/ Sat (3 in stock)
Plat Silv/ Black - Roof
Black/ Black - Roof/ Sat
Titanium Gray / Black - Roof/ Sat (2 in stock)
Velocity Red / Black - Roof/Sat
Whitewater Pearl / Black - Roof

Call me at 636-928-2300 x 1383 (have recep. page for me)
[email protected]

-Matt Tucker
Internet Sales Manager
Bommarito Mazda St. Peters, MO

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Can you tell that to John Hine in San Diego? :)

I'd gladly take one of their 15 off the lot at 6k off msrp. Sport pkg for about 23k, yes please

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would if I could. Different Regions have different offers. We elect to use all of our offers to move these units. Sorry to say, but my cars are not CA smog cert. either!

-MT

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i'll buy the Whitewater Pearl / Black - Roof

can i get s-plan discount with that also?
[/b]

the whitewater pearl is sick. doubt you would get s-plan with $$ off msrp (at least that's how it worked when we bought our regular 6). $6k off is cheaper than invoice anyways (according to edmunds, invoice is $28.5k

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I guess because of the fact they've discounted it so much already. The thing about it, they get money for selling cars through the S-plan so I dont think they would really lose out for minusing that discount along with the existing 6k off. However, either way its a steal.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I guess because of the fact they've discounted it so much already. The thing about it, they get money for selling cars through the S-plan so I dont think they would really lose out for minusing that discount along with the existing 6k off. However, either way its a steal.
[/b]
you're right. they'll probably play the numbers game and determine how much money they could make selling it at the lower price + incentive if they give you s-plan vs. selling without s-plan.

but after the 6k off, the price is already below invoice, which is what s-plan is. unless you're talking about 6k off invoice, which would put it around $22.5k and be an insane price for a ms6 gt!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I doubt s-plan would save you more than 1500 or so even if they did do it, which I'm sure they won't. Man, I'd drive to this place to get a speed for this price if I was in the market, which I can't be. :)

R

·
0 Posts
Matt, sent you a pm. I'm in the market and located about 25 miles east of you in Illinois!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I doubt s-plan would save you more than 1500 or so even if they did do it, which I'm sure they won't. Man, I'd drive to this place to get a speed for this price if I was in the market, which I can't be. :)
[/b]
They took 4200 off of s-plan for me, I'm hoping to get it today or tomorrow!

it was like 22.5k + tax/fees. (Sport, w/aftermarket moonroof installed)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Man, if I didn't have 17 lease payments left on my 04.......
[/b]
It was such a good deal that I did it with 5 payments left on my Grand Am, trust me that was a REAL tough sell on my wife, but it worked!

I read in the WSJ the other day there are websites that help you find people to buy out your lease. GM costs like $600 to do it, and you'd have to pay brokerage commissions to the service but it may be worth it to you.

http://www.takemypayments.com/
http://www.leasetrader.com/

I looked into it, but that $600 fee from GM would make it a very small difference in savings to make it not worth my time.

I'll just drive it to work to save miles on my MS6!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Man, if I didn't have 17 lease payments left on my 04.......
[/b]
well if the KBB value of your car is more than your payoff i dont think you'd have too much trouble getting rid of the car for a new one, and of course they'd love to take it because interest on loans for used cars is higher, so if your's is in good condition there is no reason why they wouldnt want to get the new car (on which they pay interest on to have it sit on their lot) in your hands, and have your old car sent off to be sold for used stock.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update - I called this gentleman twice, he never called me back. Not sure if i'm gonna get a call back.
[/b]
Mani-

I have recieved your emails and PM's. Never recieved a phone call. What number did you call? Our receptionist has been sending a lot of people to our old voice mail boxes that i can not access, I appologize if that is the case here. Email me direct at [email protected] with your # and I will call you back asap. Posting on Monday, July 31st I'll be in until 9pm Central time.

Thanks-

-MT

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Hey Matt, i sent you an email with my mobile phone number in it.

As of now this deal has fallen through, but am being patient, hoping that the month of August brings better deals.

Update - It didnt end up happening.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts