Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't really Mazda related, but I figured this would be a good place to ask if someone is looking for a job. I can't really think of a better place to ask a great bunch of people. :D

I manage the Guest Services department for a Lexus dealership in Pleasanton, CA. If you are looking for an entry level position working with one of the best names in Luxury vehicles, we are looking for a full time person to fill an open position.

Contact me directly for more information about the position.

Thanks -

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
damn why aren't you in one of their lease programs? My brother-in-law works for5 lexus and after 3 years they give $500 toward a lease.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!

A few more positions available as well.

Service greeter - yes exactly as it sounds, some friendly who can greet the guest when they first arrive to inform them of the process and how long it may take before a service consultant will see them.

Service technician - must have some shop experience, but entry level is welcome to apply.

Service driver - must have clean driving record and able to be on-call for service pick up and delivery for service appointments. This position has not yet be finalized or available at the time of this post. Should have something in the next month or so.

Thanks and let me know if any interest. :yesnod:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts