Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in San Diego, so it's not happening.

I am very close to the Sales manager at JIC and he was asking if I knew anyone that would help test fit the new exhaust on their car.

There is no compensation after the fact except helping the 6 community see another exhaust option.

I personally would go with JIC Magic over Magnaflow in a heartbeat!

Let me know...I'll arrange it.

Thank you
Chris

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I love JIC Magic, if I ever decide to go with exhaust this will deffinately be at the top of the list. Are they going with the Ti tips?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would give my right nutt to have JIC Magic work on my car. Damn I wish I was in Cali.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by speed alliance 6@Oct 7 2005, 11:52 PM
There is no compensation after the fact except helping the 6 community see another exhaust option.
[snapback]528128[/snapback]​
:thumbdn:

:thefing:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by lolwtferic@Oct 8 2005, 09:28 AM
C'mon, at least give me the catback at a reasonably discounted price (i.e. free). :p
[snapback]528503[/snapback]​
There is no compensation from JIC. I will be glad to discount the exhaust, should the test fitter decide to purchase the exhaust...25%.

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by crossbow@Oct 9 2005, 07:58 AM
I'm confused...they want someone to give up their car for a few hours to a full day, and they get no compensation?  Do they get a loaner car at least?
[snapback]529071[/snapback]​
I have already asked to close this thread.

Generally, the install is quick. You are probably looking at 1 hour max. That is remove, install, pics, remove, install.

Thank you
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
speed alliance 6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing