Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2400955

this guy says he has a JET PERFORMANCE ECU reflash and he has a mazdaspeed 6 !!!! is he B.Sting ??

because i went on there site and the talk about the 6 only and not the speed 6. and he also says that he does 13.8 with the chip :huh: that does that stock ......

if anyone has more info it would be great!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am pretty sure that Jet is pretty slow to market with their products.
A few years back I had a 2000 Dakota, 4.7 5 speed 2wd that ran 14.8 stock, and after my Jet chip still ran 14.8, No gain whatsoever. So if he has it , it is pretty obvious it didn't work and I call B.S. on it anyway

·
Registered
788 Posts
Isn't this the guy on here that posted pictures of his black factory wheels? or was it someone else?

·
Registered
185 Posts
the guy is clueless
[/b]
He also claims his car is lowered 3" by a set of "MAZDASPEED SPORTLINE SPRINGS" LOL

And claims he has BOTH front and REAR LSD!!!! BS

·
Registered
788 Posts
We shouldn't even be wasting our time on this tool!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
He is a visitor on these boards. He showed at Extreme Auto fest in San Diego where I judged his car. He did mention then FLASH. I know it doesn't exsist so I wrote it off. You guys are all smart. In most cases your gut is the best thing to go with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
jet chips are garbage anyway

·
Registered
194 Posts
"SUSPINSION"

Uhhh, says enough right there but I must admit I dig the black stock wheels.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i talked to him (assuming it's him?) at a local show at a Subi dealer. said he had the flash from Jet and i told him about them not even knowing what CAN was when i was at their place. he said he was prototyping a new exhaust for Magnaflow as well??

i wouldn't send anyone Jet's way until they offer to do a dyno session with and without the mod. and not that it matters much anyhow, but his dyno's are on fwd dyno's with the e-brake on, and running the front wheels. just a note when comparing #'s

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dont think those jet chips do anything at all. Hear from some tuners they sometimes are worse then factory tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts