Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Wish it was longer!! Why does your title say Jehovah's Witness at the door? I'm actually offended by that!!!!! :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
yeah that's pretty old but still funny nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Thats a pretty funny video, shouldn't it have the guy coming back and catching the cat on his plate? Also why does the title state Jehovah's Witnesses at the door when thats clearly a Pepsi commerical?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thats a pretty funny video, shouldn't it have the guy coming back and catching the cat on his plate? Also why does the title state Jehovah's Witnesses at the door when thats clearly a Pepsi commerical?
[/b]
+1 why the title

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wish it was longer!! Why does your title say Jehovah's Witness at the door? I'm actually offended by that!!!!! :angry: :angry:
[/b]

Sorry 808loverboy. It happens to me often when I am ready to eat dinner and the door bell rings.

BTW, you guys are right, it was a Pepsi commercial. Don't rememember when it aired?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sorry 808loverboy. It happens to me often when I am ready to eat dinner and the door bell rings.

BTW, you guys are right, it was a Pepsi commercial. Don't rememember when it aired?
[/b]
what? you always get interrupted when you are getting ready to eat so you named this thread after it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts