Mazda 6 Forums banner

381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I was kinda hoping to scoot over to Japan while I'm in Russia for a year and grab a set of these. I'm sure they're a ton cheaper over there. I'm not sure if that's going to work out or not though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
449 Posts
They're on back order right now. I tried ordering a set and they refunded my money 2 days later. They said they'll notify me when they're back in stock

·
Registered
698 Posts
@YayITzToxic i just dont like the navigation & how 6crew looks/feels/operates. I think i have like 3 posts over there lol.
Yeah, I don't like how you can't see all the categories when you aren't logged in (because I'd almost never be) not a fan of the new color scheme either. I probably have enough posts to cover their classifieds requirement (maybe) and that's it.
I thought I was the only one who thought this way. Mazda6Club FTW!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
These are back in stock while they last...

I heard these are out of production now so they might be the last ones!

·
Registered
585 Posts
These are back in stock while they last...

I heard these are out of production now so they might be the last ones!
Where did you hear that from? If this is true, I'm ordering asap...

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Where did you hear that from? If this is true, I'm ordering asap...

Didn't hear it from anyone...

I saw it on the website and ordered another pair. I hope to god they aren't the hatch visors and they screwed up on the website. They shipped and I should be getting them tomorrow. Will update when I do get them in...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Didn't hear it from anyone...

I saw it on the website and ordered another pair. I hope to god they aren't the hatch visors and they screwed up on the website. They shipped and I should be getting them tomorrow. Will update when I do get them in...
Huh. I don't see anything about them being discontinued but I ordered a set for my hatch. I feel like the price came down a bit because they're listed at $148. Could have sworn they were a tad more expensive earlier...

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Huh. I don't see anything about them being discontinued but I ordered a set for my hatch. I feel like the price came down a bit because they're listed at $148. Could have sworn they were a tad more expensive earlier...

When JDMgoodie was out of them for a bit, I emailed a dealer out of Canada that all the gen 2 MS3's get their JDM visors from and that's when he told me that the visors were discontinued... Not sure if it's a legit source, but a lot of the MSF guys have been going through this dealership which seems to be about the same price as jdmgoodie.

·
Registered
449 Posts
As soon as I got an email saying they were back in stock I ordered them. Had them on for maybe 2 weeks now and love them. Bummer if they're discontinued, though. May have to buy another set and hang onto them and watch the value increase haha

381 - 400 of 406 Posts