Mazda 6 Forums banner

341 - 360 of 406 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
I got a set from ebay and they look awesome and look practically like the JDM Goodie ones!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
they look good man! but I'm just not a fan of that bubble, the JDM goodie ones are so flush in person :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Considering a sunroof visor, maybe...anyone have one? Do they look terrible on our cars?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I wouldn't advise sunroof visor. It will make the sunroof louder.
The Mazda 6 has the BEST sunroof I've driven and owned. I use it more then I do the windows even on highway. So quiet. Sun visor will change the deflector angle and possibly produce more uneccessary noise ( which would make me leave it close like my previous car more often. )

the side visor from jdmgoodie or OEM ones like Mr. Smokey has are way nicer then the aftermarket knock offs you can find at crappy tire ( like the ones I have )
They are sleeker and hug the body more * which should produce less turbulance thus noise but still able to leave windows open in rain.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The ones i have are from JDMgoodie & they are JDM OEM visors. The MAZDA logo in them says so ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
:eek:fftopic:

Goes out and buys mazdaspeed stickers and sees Type R stickers on sale !!! Now its super special :huh::lol::lol::lol:

:stickpoke: Just kidding

P.S. the Type R means Reetarded. Especially on a Mazda :huh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hahaha now that you've seen them in person?
No lie, now that I've seen all these pics of people getting them I'm pretty jealous too, especially since it's starting to get hot and I want to leave the windows open just a tad w/o getting tons of dust and pollen inside.

·
Registered
585 Posts
To get another GB for these going i would have to do some leg work.

Before i would do that, i would need about 10 interested people.

Considering that we JUST did a GB, most of the immediate interest has probably dwindled because people either bought in or decided they didn't want them that badly. I can't afford it right now anyway, but I appreciate what you do for us here at mazda6club

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
No lie, now that I've seen all these pics of people getting them I'm pretty jealous too, especially since it's starting to get hot and I want to leave the windows open just a tad w/o getting tons of dust and pollen inside.
Ehhhhh I still get pollen inside. That shit knows no boundaries. :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
I finally installed my window visors last Sunday but have yet to take a picture that actually shows how they look. It's hard to tell they are installed if you aren't looking for them since my window tint is so dark. I'll get some pictures for you guys eventually.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ehhhhh I still get pollen inside. That shit knows no boundaries. :p
You're probably right... wishful thinking I guess lol

Come to Atlanta, we'll show you what pollen is like :p

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I got jealous enough to buy a set! I absolutely love them; now I can leave my windows cracked and not have the car get flooded by afternoon showers. The wind noise is far more tolerable with the windows down now too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am interested. Although I am not sure how these are worth twice the price of the ones you can get at the local auto store. Guessing they have a more factory looking fit?

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
I am interested. Although I am not sure how these are worth twice the price of the ones you can get at the local auto store. Guessing they have a more factory looking fit?
This GB ended long ago. They are certainly worth double the cost of the cheap crap from autozone or ebay. They are so sleek you hardly notice them. No ugly bubble out like cheap ones. Cant even fit a finger between the visor & window. They are OEM JDM visors made by Mazda & imported from Japan. You wont find better looking visors for your 6 anywhere. Yes they are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
226 Posts
This GB ended long ago. They are certainly worth double the cost of the cheap crap from autozone or ebay. They are so sleek you hardly notice them. No ugly bubble out like cheap ones. Cant even fit a finger between the visor & window. They are OEM JDM visors made by Mazda & imported from Japan. You wont find better looking visors for your 6 anywhere. Yes they are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

I had a feeling that is what the case was. Wish all visors were made this way. And yes, that does make it worth more IMO.

341 - 360 of 406 Posts