Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As thread title states, this group buy is for the window visors from JDMgoodie.com for ALL 03-08 6's.

Price for the sedan & hatchback will be $140USD shipped to the lower 48 states & Canada. They retail for $148USD plus shipping.

Price for the wagon will be $185USD shipped to the lower 48 & Canada. They retail for $190USD plus shipping.

PAYMENT WILL BE VIA PAYPAL ONLY!! Hopefully that isnt an issue for anyone. Payment will be sent to "[email protected]" through paypal.

When paying you MUST include the following in the comment section
- 6club visor group buy
- your vehicle type (sedan / hatch / wagon)

The deadline for payment is 11:59pm PST on Friday March 8th. Shipment will NOT commence until they have received a minimum of 10 payments. If 10 payments have not been received by then, i will contact them about possibly extending it another week or so but hopefully we dont need to do that. If extending is not possible, refunds will be issued.

If we all dont get payments in before the cut-off date & the GB falls through, those who have paid can decide to pay the remainder of regular price plus shipping or receive a refund.

I ask that once you have sent payment, please either PM me or post up here so i can keep track of who has paid and who hasn't.

Please add your name to the list if you are interested as well as your 6 body style (hatch/sedan/wagon).

* means payment sent

1. Mr.Smoke / hatch *
2. justsomeguy / hatch
3. mmceorange / hatch *
4. MWSpeed6 / sedan-speed *
5. 6xer / sedan-speed *
6. APudysz / wagon *
7. Chris1600 / sedan-speed *
8. itzfajardo801 / sedan-speed *
9. kANAkSz / sedan-speed *
10. IamJamen / sedan-speed *
11. chiquae07 / hatch *
12. Bx Slick1 *
13. androhdez *
14. island6 *

Here is a link to their page regarding these visors.

·
Super Moderator
16,808 Posts
Lol #Canucks :)

@justsomeguy those should look really nice on your ride - can't wait to see it in person at the climb.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GB interest for JDMgoodie.com hatch window visors

would he maybe be interested in the group buy being for any version of the window visors? I want some for my speed
It might be possible to have the sedan ones included beings they sell for the same price. The wagon ones are more expensive so if they could be included, it would be at an increased cost.

I dont see any reason for it to be an issue unless there is a confliction due to it technically being 2 different items in the same GB. I will check for info regarding this on both ends & report back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,892 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 406 Posts