Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested, and can ID the units on the pics, these sub's should go very well with the audio system that is present in the car, since Mazda Japan sells them as optional equipment.

This one costs 47 800 yen

And this one 49 000 yen

·
Registered
657 Posts
Reading Topic: JDM optional subwoofer

No idea, but I guarantee it's hundreds of dollars more than anything comparable (and better performing) on the aftermarket, like say, the Infinity Basslink for $200. Works on the same premise too.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

But these things look "aftermarket" to me, just that Mazda sells them...

·
Registered
657 Posts

Well, I try to keep up with all mainstream and audiophile gear, and I've NEVER seen something like that. The basslink however, is small & classy, and doesn't look like a sub. Plus, it'll be a LOT cheaper, most likely sounding better too.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mhwwwaaaaaghhhaaaa!! *in shock*

Look at Addzest "front page"!!! Auto PC!! "Windows CE for Automotives" HEEELP! RUN!! :D I hope NOT that it's integrated in the cars systems.

"Your airbag has performed an illegal operation and will be deplyed. Press Yes to continue"

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Replying to Topic 'JDM optional subwoofer'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Mhwwwaaaaaghhhaaaa!! *in shock*

Look at Addzest "front page"!!! Auto PC!! "Windows CE for Automotives" HEEELP! RUN!! :D I hope NOT that it's integrated in the cars systems.  

"Your airbag has performed an illegal operation and will be deplyed. Press Yes to continue"[/b]
Gives a whole new meaning to the Blue Screen Of Death... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts