Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I really wish these did fit on my damn car =(

There is someone local to me that said he had picked up some from Hong Kong (JDM) a few months back, never asked him again because he said they will still cost around the high hundreds to low two hundreds. If anyone is interested I can get you a number, I had originally got it from another forum, of which the name eludes me right now.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
update! new thread for actual installed visors.
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...=0#entry1492910

QUOTE (fxtrt @ Dec 18 2008, 03:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1492219
What happened to the ones you posted earlier?[/b]
unfortunately, being a used pair of visors, it didnt come with any mounting tape. it was very difficult getting the 3/4" 3m tape to line up correctly. also, the clips were half broken so the visors did not want to sit on the rails as flush as it was meant to be. so i held off from putting them onto my car until i found this great deal on brand new OEM hb visors.

JDMGoodie lives right next to me, so it was very convinient. Came in all OEM mazda packagine. with instructions and mounting clips.

here are pics of the 5door visors i got from JDMGoodie:
(sorry images are a little big)

NOTE: the set fxrt has is for mazda6 sedan. mine are for the mazda6 5-door. the rear visors are totally different.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lookin Hott Sekazi!
I like those window visors / vents. They don't bubble out. They look sleek :)

But JDMGoodie.com must've changed their price, i just checked and they are now $128 (plus $18 shipping handling). Is there any difference in the JDMGoodie.com window visors as opposed to these on eBay??

$19.80 + $19.99 shipping
SHADE WINDOW VISOR MAZDA 6 4DR 4D JDM | eBay

$45.99 + $9.99 shipping
4 AVS Ventvisor Window Vent Rain Shade Visor Deflector | eBay

$29.99 (Free Shipping)
Mazda6/626 02-08 Smoke Window Vent Shade Guard Visors | eBay

I don't want the ones that bubble out. Looking for the ones like yours. I don't want to spend $150 on these, so have been looking around to see if someone sells them for cheaper.

Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Yup, the links you posted are the ones that "bubble out." the only legit ones are on JDM goodie. I know they're pretty pricey, but totally worth it. This is an accessory not brought to the states by Mazda so the ones on JDM goodie are genuinely OEM JDM. They even have the Mazda logo engraved into the visor itself.

I've seen some pretty flush aftermarket visors on some other modded 6's around town but none compare to these. Companies now days label every damn thing "JDM" for it to sell.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Go "true" JDM or go home.

The knubs on the visors are attached to the door so they don't fall off. If you dont have these, you need to GET THEEZE NAOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Plus the JDM ones are the only ones that will fit a hatchback. I went though 3 sets of visors before giving in on the JDM ones. 1 set (AVS) from Amazon and 2 sets received broken on eBay. All said they fit the hatchback and all failed to fit. Got my money back for the eBay ones and ordered from JDM Goodie.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
26 Participants
23TDuratecMerkur
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing