Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the front and rear visors on my car.
These aren't completely installed; just clipped on to see how they would look.
They will be perfectly fitting when i do the real installation.

OEM = Perfect fit.

To finish the install, id have to tape them on which will make them sit completely flush.
I just thought i would post these image just in case some of you guys were wondering about them.

·
Registered
982 Posts
QUOTE (H15A5H1 @ Aug 18 2008, 07:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1415655
:yesnod: can't wait to finish the install[/b]

Very cool!

I just placed an order with Derrick at Corksport, 90 days to get here. If anyone else wants to get them with the 90 days (on the same boat) I would call Corksport.

Once again, H15A5H1 and Bigbaddad....very cool, great look!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these originally came off a mazda atenza from jpn. a member here with a ms6 (ksource) bought them on ebay thinking it was for a 4door. but in japan, they call the 5-door a 4-door hatchback. since it did not fit his ms6, i picked it up from him locally. 70$. no where near the $240 from corksport.

and yes, they do make them for sedans too. although those are much more rare since no one modifys mazda6 sedans in japan.

the visors are the exact same ones on these cars:
[attachment=38055:p1_7.jpg]

[attachment=38056:atenzaside.jpg]

[attachment=38057:p111111.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
thanks ..$240..probably another $40 ship over to my place..thati s very pricey..but its so attractive..

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
QUOTE (awacsdavid @ Aug 22 2008, 06:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1418484
But those look to be for the sedan only. It says in the description "except 5 door wagon" Interesting.[/b]
Yep, they are for the 5 door and a new lower price of $224 vs the old $240. Ha ha....I guess every little bit helps. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (awacsdavid @ Aug 22 2008, 10:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1418648
$224 - HOLY GEEZE I mean, it gets hot as snot here in Oklahoma, but I can take that $240 and buy so many more things with it. That's what A/C is for.

Some let me know if they ever go down to $100. That's more in my price range[/b]
yeah, anything 200+ is ridiculous for window visors. im glad i got it for only 70$. i know in japan you can buy them from mazda for around 120$ or so.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
looks nice, there is no visors for the hatchbacks in the us, all ebay ones are for the 4 doors, if you're lucky enough to find ones that says it'll fit the hatchback and wagons, a member here bought a bunch from hk last year and sold them to forum members that was the only way to get visors for 5 doors

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (LapisBlueM6S @ Aug 22 2008, 11:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1418699
looks nice, there is no visors for the hatchbacks in the us, all ebay ones are for the 4 doors, if you're lucky enough to find ones that says it'll fit the hatchback and wagons, a member here bought a bunch from hk last year and sold them to forum members that was the only way to get visors for 5 doors[/b]
its unfortunate for us hatchback owners to get so little aftermarket choices in window visors in the us. i remember the thread about the guy bringing back the visors from hongkong. at first i was really excited and wanted to jump in on the gb, but the fitment was way off and looked like a cheap knockoff. i've been holding off for as long as i could to finally get decent ones. :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
26 Participants
23TDuratecMerkur
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing