Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Hi

i just find this in ebay and i think this look great and give my car a race look

http://69.36.72.119/pictures/6/DSC00371.JPG

http://69.36.72.119/pictures/6/DSC00369.JPG

anyone know is it going to fit in Sport bumper ?

i will only buy it if it will prefertly fit on my 6s
[/b]

looks like a replica of the Auto Exe grill. Without seeing the ebay listing, it's impossible to know for certain if this will fit. Make sure that:

1. it fits your style bumper (JDM or North American)
2. they have pics with it on a 6
3. ask them if they're any additional modifications you have to do for proper fitment.

Also, post your location in your profile, so we can know how to help you bwtter in the future.

·
Registered
64 Posts
As long as it is specified to fit 05 and older it should fit fine. They all match up until 06. Its only held in by 2 screws and some clips. I couldn't image it not fitting perfect for you.

Personal opinion though. I don't think it would look very good on anything other than dark gray or maybe black. But Im not a big CF fan.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
prolly cause that one is only about $70 shipped. i ordered one exactly like that one minus the c/f. just gotta get it painted once it arrives. and even though c/f isnt for you, you can still paint over the c/f

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just got one from ebay. It is real cf and that is the one that is cf looking. Mine fit pretty good.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i have it too..but not in cf..but they should be the same

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I got a cf grill off ebay. It looks pretty good. There is a small flaw but I think it might be in the clear coat, and I think it happend after I put it on the car. But it looks nice. I am thinking about painting it tho, but it does go pretty well with my black car.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:yesnod:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just got one from ebay. It is real cf and that is the one that is cf looking. Mine fit pretty good.

[/b]
Hey dude, I saw your 6 a few weeks ago, at Boomerangs in Dartmouth. Looks really awesome. We were in an 06 wagon, but my kids were tired and we needed to get home, otherwise I would have said hello.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Will this fit the 06's ?
[/b]
Sorry, its for the '03 to '05. But look around ebay, they might have something for the '06.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.