Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met with Unmesh's bro today to swap my stock sport Onyx grill for his freshly painted JDM grill...Thanks to Unmesh and his brother. It looks awesome. I also installed DJLethals clear side markers....again very nice looking...Thanks DJ...my wife is just wondering when it will end...I said atleast not until after the sport shifter and new clutch are installed...heehee....

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i care to differ.

Looks great.

yer license frame is kinda bulky... get a new one... car is lookin good though.

EDIT: o and take off those door guards when u got some free time. Its free and the car looks better. Keep bringin the mods though!

·
Registered
978 Posts
very nice! I got djlethal's jdm style grill and just put it on yesterday. I'm thinking that eyelids are almost a must with that grill. kind of looks mean in the middle but bored where the eyes are...and, I think mesh to go over the sections where foglights usually go is a must now too. there's always something more...

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i plan on ordering an acolade jdm sport grill which is the same as that to my understanding? i love the look of that grill though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats actually my EZPass attached to the license plate frame....Here is a shot of my frames...

i care to differ.

Looks great.

yer license frame is kinda bulky... get a new one... car is lookin good though.

EDIT: o and take off those door guards when u got some free time. Its free and the car looks better. Keep bringin the mods though!
[/b]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thats actually my EZPass attached to the license plate frame....Here is a shot of my frames...

[/b]
I was about to ask you what an EZP ass was, then it hit me... :rolleyes:

The grill and markers look great, BTW.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks real nice. Simple and clean. Now just lower your car 5 inches. :goon:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts