Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Miami picked up this 2017 Touring in December and the mod bug really got to me lately coming from a 2007 IS250.

First thing I did was slap on some 5% tint all around and a light tint on front windshield

License plate led upgrade

Weathertech Floor Mats front and rear

Wanted to Dechrome all the trim around the car as I wanted to focus on a black out look to get things going

Window Trim before and after

Front of car before and after

Rear of car before and after ( also switched out to a black license plate to go with my theme)

picked up a set of the factory 17 GT wheels to go with the scheme more until I made the jump to coilovers and new wheels.

Megan EZ Coils arrived last week

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great.

The car will handles noticeably better when you decrease the un sprung weight.

Have you decided on tires yet?

what does decreasing the un sprung weight mean exactly is it something I need to do? and I am getting a great deal on Nitto Motivo tires through the wheel company so plan on going that route.

·
Super Moderator
17,306 Posts
Looks great so far, keep it up!

Added to my 'One Stop Shop' page of member rides :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Finally was able to get an alignment after the suspension install and new wheels. What a difference rides like factory before and after print outs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'll try to update everything I haven't logged in for awhile and I don't think that was available previously. The ET 32 does fit without poking out no issues. Original post continued
install and results

first adjustments

test fit new wheels

went with gloss black new VELGEN lightweight series VF5

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I'll try to update everything I haven't logged in for awhile and I don't think that was available previously. The ET 32 does fit without poking out no issues. Original post continued
install and results
View attachment 239650
Uh, hmm... what brand? Never knew you could do coil overs without a strut in the middle.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Uh, hmm... what brand? Never knew you could do coil overs without a strut in the middle.
that's the rear coils they are Megan EZ racing street series my previous cars had the struts but I know a few other makes of cars have a similar rear set up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts