Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Miami picked up this 2017 Touring in December and the mod bug really got to me lately coming from a 2007 IS250.

First thing I did was slap on some 5% tint all around and a light tint on front windshield

License plate led upgrade

Weathertech Floor Mats front and rear

Wanted to Dechrome all the trim around the car as I wanted to focus on a black out look to get things going

Window Trim before and after

Front of car before and after

Rear of car before and after ( also switched out to a black license plate to go with my theme)

picked up a set of the factory 17 GT wheels to go with the scheme more until I made the jump to coilovers and new wheels.

Megan EZ Coils arrived last week

Install and results

after install height doesn't matter as much right now as I plan on getting 20s and fine tuning everything at that point.

This week test fitting the New Velgen VF5 Light Series. This is a great company with great customer service and quality wheels and being local to the company doesn't hurt either lol. Been through numerous setups on my previous car. Plan to go gloss black however to match with my overall look.

will update as I make progress any questions feel free to ask here or pm me. Happy to be a part of this community.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great.

The car will handles noticeably better when you decrease the un sprung weight.

Have you decided on tires yet?

what does decreasing the un sprung weight mean exactly is it something I need to do? and I am getting a great deal on Nitto Motivo tires through the wheel company so plan on going that route.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
update for this week so far:

decided to paint my calipers.

end result

also picked up the wheels

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where in miami???
got the same car and im in kendall

I'm in West Kendall area

update had to get my fenders rolled to get the best fitment for the rear. The design of the lip on the inside makes no sense compared to the front lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally was able to get an alignment after the suspension install and new wheels. What a difference rides like factory before and after print outs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts