Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly as the title says, I have some jb welb and a fiberglass bdy piece that needs to be fixed before I can prep and paint it.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm.. nevermind, their website says you can use it on fiberglass boat hulls. I think that'll do for my grill :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmm.. nevermind, their website says you can use it on fiberglass boat hulls. I think that'll do for my grill :D
[/b]
There are many types of JB Weld. Check out their website for the type that you have.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I looked, even their normal jb weld, which is what I have, says it works on fiberglass boat hulls. I see no need to go out and buy another version to use a tiny bit. The piece won't exactly be load bearing anyway, and if it doesn't hold.. well then I learned my lesson :p

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah, I looked, even their normal jb weld, which is what I have, says it works on fiberglass boat hulls. I see no need to go out and buy another version to use a tiny bit. The piece won't exactly be load bearing anyway, and if it doesn't hold.. well then I learned my lesson :p
[/b]
Cool, Good Luck on the repair

·
Registered
112 Posts
kinda off topic, when you mix the jb weld together doesn't it stink like SHIT :barf:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing