Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda6Club Members!

Submissions for 6OTM are now OPEN!

I encourage anyone who wants to show off their 6 to participate. The more, the merrier!​

The Rules:
  1. The Ride of the Month team will put up a thread on the 1st of each month
  2. Submissions will be accepted until the 15th of each month. From the 15th to the end of the month, voting will commence.
  3. You must own the car or it can be owned by a family member and/or significant and/or insignificant other.
  4. Keep it clean. Cars only (No bathing suit models, etc).
  5. You cannot win Ride of the Month twice in the same 12 month period.
  6. Only Mazda 6 vehicles are eligible for the contest.
  7. Only one vehicle at a time (if you own more than one car) can be submitted.
  8. You may submit only 1 picture, but no more than 3 pictures.
  9. Members caught creating new accounts to increase their score will be banned.
  10. The winner will have a thread dedicated to their victory, a 6OTM badge permanently on their account, and bragging rights!
Notes:
- The first photo that you post will be used in the voting thread, so please make it your best one!

- If you would like to edit/change any of your photos, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

- This is not a competition for nicest looking ride only, but nice photos never hurt.
@ConnerSpeed6 is eligible to enter again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
coopdiggitymofo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing