Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Look like the kit flush to fender sides but flare out to rear corners. This kit reminds me of the new Lexus cars out now. I don't know if I like it, but does make the car more aggressive looking.

But I do want that front grille.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm just looking for an aftemarket hood... heat extractor style maybe? mine got all hail damaged, so i figure i might as well upgrade! BUT, that being said, i LOVE the back of that kit, the front looks like the bushwackers on my buddy's jeep....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have any of you guys used this body kit or parts of it? Seems very legit, but the vendor says unpainted for the rear diffuser and front lip:|

·
Registered
66 Posts
I honestly haven't seen anyone with these parts on in the States. But they actually do have a Mazda 5 on display at SEMA right now with this full body kit and truth be told it looks amazing!! Would love to get more info on ordering and price as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I honestly haven't seen anyone with these parts on in the States. But they actually do have a Mazda 5 on display at SEMA right now with this full body kit and truth be told it looks amazing!! Would love to get more info on ordering and price as well.
Pricing is on the website! I was interested in the front lip but it's ~$800 for I think the carbon fiber variation. 😱

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, first post.

Any idea what headlight set up they're running here? Those DRLs look great especially the little eyebrow. I'm new to the whole HID thing and my touring model's headlights look pretty lame.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The J-Unit Mazda 6 that was on display at SEMA happens to be mine. Fitment on the parts are dead on. Just as a heads up the kit is designed around touring model so for those of you that have a Grand Touring model the grill and fog lights housings won't fit. Not sure if there's a difference on the lower half of the bumper on the Grand Touring so I'm not sure if the front lip and rear diffuser would work too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The J-Unit Mazda 6 that was on display at SEMA happens to be mine. Fitment on the parts are dead on. Just as a heads up the kit is designed around touring model so for those of you that have a Grand Touring model the grill and fog lights housings won't fit. Not sure if there's a difference on the lower half of the bumper on the Grand Touring so I'm not sure if the front lip and rear diffuser would work too.

Do you know how much wider the fenders add onto the car?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts