Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to some asshat who hit my bumper twice while parking ( i wasnt around).

would sanding/smoothing out the holes and using touch up paint be the best route? i had a local body shop quote me $300 cuz they said they would repaint the whole bumper. Im worried if i do touch up paint it would look worse / more noticeable

:(

and can u suggest a good site to get touch up paint from? - should i choose to do the fix myself

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
maddog20/20 im pretty sure your the most posting member on the forums right now, your even beatin me and pololance to help peeps out like this now, DAm man :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just ordered the paint pen kit...

i hope this works out good

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
maddog20/20 im pretty sure your the most posting member on the forums right now, your even beatin me and pololance to help peeps out like this now, DAm man :)
[/b]
Doin' what I can from the Westside....If I can help, I will. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
[/b]
nobody out posts lance. hockyguy says he's post whoremaster.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
instead im just gonna buy a bumper guard... maybe i will paint it... i dont know yet. Since i got the black tails i dont think it would look toooo bad if i left it black... we shall see

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
behold my solution:

it cost me $25 for two of them. Your supposed to put them on the corners... but i figured, why not just cover up the holes and prevent any future shit happeneing - at least, to the middle.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ummmm WTF??!!?!?!?!??!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
[/b]
believe me... its a lot prettier than what its covering.

:laugh:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright... ill get myself a paint pen from paint scratch.com/// ill give that a try and see how it goes, lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
TRiPLE 6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing