Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for all the holiday specials to start coming out so here's mine. :D

Starting today until DEC 31st free ground shipping on all orders.

As always though there are exceptions and here they are:

1- This only applies to orders shipped within the US, yes HI and AK are included this year.
2- I will choose the shipper. Most will be going via USPS Priority since it is cheaper than UPS and you get your order faster in most cases. The only drawback to using them is that you will not be able to track your order.
3- All oversized and heavyweight items are exempt to this special. Oversized items consist of Bumpers, 90% of your appearance packages and just about any of your major body parts. Heavyweight items are anything or any order over 70lbs.

This year to be a little different, receive an additional 5.00 off for every 100.00 spent, up to 50.00.

Yes there are exceptions to this rule too:
1- Does not apply to parts that are already on special.
2- Well........I guess thats the only rule I have on this one. :D

You will not see the discount until you see the invoice. I will do the math when I invoice the order out.

Once again I cannot thank all of those that have chose to spend their hard earned money with me this year, I am truly humbled.

To all a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Jason Baggie

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you have MS exhaust? part number GRMS-8M-H09
I couldnt find it on the site, so im thinking just ask here.
And if you do, can you give me your price?
thx a lot

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm looking at the MS exhaust as well. Please check your PM.

·
Registered
544 Posts
do you have the mazdaspeed lip spoiler??? if so, how much for a tungsten grey mazdaspeed lip spoiler????

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have the mazdaspeed lip spoiler??? if so, how much for a tungsten grey mazdaspeed lip spoiler????
[/b]

The reason that it took so long to respond is that I was waiting on a call back from Mazda on the differences between the MS6 lip spoiler and the standard Mazda accessory lip spoiler.

The spoilers are the same dimensionally the only difference is in there mounting style. The MS6 lip spoiler uses a different mounting point setup than does the regular accessory lip spoiler offered by Mazda.

So yes I could price you the MS6 (@700.00), but I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't tell what I just did.

JMBaggie

·
Registered
544 Posts
The reason that it took so long to respond is that I was waiting on a call back from Mazda on the differences between the MS6 lip spoiler and the standard Mazda accessory lip spoiler.

The spoilers are the same dimensionally the only difference is in there mounting style. The MS6 lip spoiler uses a different mounting point setup than does the regular accessory lip spoiler offered by Mazda.

So yes I could price you the MS6 (@700.00), but I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't tell what I just did.

JMBaggie
[/b]

I thought that the trunks are the same on the 2 cars. do you have any pics that i can see how then mounting style looks like.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought that the trunks are the same on the 2 cars. do you have any pics that i can see how then mounting style looks like.
[/b]

Sorry for the extremely slow reply.

Actually the only difference in trunk lids is that the MS6 lid is pre-drilled for the MS6 lip spoiler to where you can only get the Mazda6 trunk lid pre-drilled for the wing spoiler, The lip spoiler always has to be installed onto a slick trunk lid.

Here is a picture of the MS6 rear lip spoiler, If you PM me your E-mail address I will e-mail you the install instructions for the US version Lip Spoiler.

JMBaggie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts