Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Finally got my 6s manual! :D ... 2 days ago. I was too excited and loving it way too much that I drove it many miles and I didn't get a chance to post the great news till today. The car came with many extras that I could've lived without, but I just wanted it after the test drive... Pics will come as soon as I can get them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

Yellowsix got a silver six?
:wtf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Reading Topic: It's silver...

fuzzbear,
he was just thrying to throw is a curveball....sneaky!!!!

-yasir

ps. WE WANT PICS!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: It's silver...

But that is not a silver six in his avatar :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

QUOTE
Originally posted by yellSoIwX


            :D Finally got my 6s manual! :D ... 2 days ago. I was too excited and loving it way too much that I drove it many miles and I didn't get a chance to post the great news till today. The car came with many extras that I could've lived without, but I just wanted it after the test drive... Pics will come as soon as I can get them...[/b]

What happend, do tell!!! Congrats!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

Thank you all... I'll get pics up...

I was looking on Mazda's website vehicle finder, at the end of February, and it said that there were 4 V6/manuals in Vegas. So I called the dealerships and they said they didn't have any.

(Here's a copy and paste from a thread that I replied on...)
Well, on the 8th of this month, I decided to call one of the dealerships and asked them if they had any V6/manual/sport 6's on the lot... and to my surprise, there was one. I sped over to the dealership, looked at the one on the lot and found that that V6/manual 6's VIN matched up to the one of the 4 listed on the website. So then I asked if they had also received two more at that dealership. The dealer and I drove into their overflow lot and that's where the other two 6's were, with the matching VINs from the website finder. The dealer I was with didn't even know that the other two were there (B.S.).

We sat down and talked. I was willing to pay MSRP for this car knowing that I've got pretty much everything against me, e.g. no s-plan and limited availability, and that I think it's worth it. When we got to the price, I saw that they were telling me to grab my ankles as he was whipping out the Vaseline... They had marked the vehicle up by $1999 and also added a dealer prep fee of $999! After about 45mins of just trying to remove the stupid markups, they agreed to just sell the car at MSRP. I know that may not be a great deal, but if they're going to get people to pay these ridiculous markups, then I'm happy.

BTW, it's a Silver 6s manual with the Sport package, Bose pack, Comfort pack, Leather, Moonroof, Airbags, and the auto-dimming Homelink mirror. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

QUOTE
Originally posted by Fuzzbear

Yellowsix got a silver six?[/b]
Yeah, I originally was going to get a yellow 6 b/c one of the dealers here told me that they were going to receive a yellow 6s manual with Sport and Bose at the end of February. Turns out that they never did order a yellow 6s manual with those options. So, I ditched that effort and decided to get whatever was on the lot.

QUOTE
Originally posted by Count Blah

Gonna change your name to: silvSeIrX ??[/b]
Haha... if I can. Oh yeah... and my current avatar is the Mazdaspeed RX8.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

QUOTE
Originally posted by yellSoIwX


            QUOTE
Originally posted by Fuzzbear

Yellowsix got a silver six?[/b]
Yeah, I originally was going to get a yellow 6 b/c one of the dealers here told me that they were going to receive a yellow 6s manual with Sport and Bose at the end of February. Turns out that they never did order a yellow 6s manual with those options. So, I ditched that effort and decided to get whatever was on the lot.

QUOTE
Originally posted by Count Blah

Gonna change your name to: silvSeIrX ??[/b]
Haha... if I can. Oh yeah... and my current avatar is the Mazdaspeed RX8.[/b][/quote]


So I was right after all, they didn't have one coming....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

QUOTE
Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA


            QUOTE
Originally posted by yellSoIwX


            QUOTE
Originally posted by Fuzzbear

Yellowsix got a silver six?[/b]
Yeah, I originally was going to get a yellow 6 b/c one of the dealers here told me that they were going to receive a yellow 6s manual with Sport and Bose at the end of February. Turns out that they never did order a yellow 6s manual with those options. So, I ditched that effort and decided to get whatever was on the lot.

QUOTE
Originally posted by Count Blah

Gonna change your name to: silvSeIrX ??[/b]
Haha... if I can. Oh yeah... and my current avatar is the Mazdaspeed RX8.[/b][/quote]


So I was right after all, they didn't have one coming....[/b][/quote]

Yup. That lieing basterd, gave me a false sense of hope. Oh well, I'm happier than a pig in sh!t now! Thanks for your help DJSCIASCIA, if I was in your area, I would've gotten the car from you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Reading Topic: It's silver...

BTW, there's a yellow 6 at my local dealer, next to a blue, grey, and silver one. None of those are 6s manuals though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Reading Topic: It's

I would not and will not pay any markup. I hope the dealers I've spoken to stick to their agreement to sell me a 6 on the S plan. If not, I'll buy something else. Maybe I'll wait for the RX8 fever to settle and see if I can get one on S plan later in the year. :)

Tome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

Sweet man congrats. Can not wait untill you get the picks up. I think everybody wants what is in your Avatar.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Replying to Topic 'It's silver...'

Here's the pics that I promised. I'll get more up as soon as I get the chance... The batteries on the digi-cam ran dry...

PICS
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top