Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer just called to let me know that my 6 has arrived. :D
I would like to go pick it up tonight after work, but I can't (sucks). I am going to pick it up tomorrow in the morning. I'm so happy, I'm so happy. (David is doing the happy dance right now)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Its HERE!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!

Ahem.

Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. I bought one that was comming in, so I guess thats buying one on order. I can't wait. this two week wait has been brutal. And I have only seen one on the road in my area.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Nothing major right away. Just tinting the back windows. Once some one comes out with an cold air box that would be next. Got to make it breath a little. I don't like the sport grill that much, but wish that the chrome on the factory grill was the body color so I will have to see what I can do. The car has the factory fog lights but I would like to get the fog lite kit that mounts in the front air dam. You can never have enough light. There isn't much I would change, I think Mazda did a real nice job with the 6.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Talk about ants in the pants. I think I need to just get off the forum for the rest of the day to try to not think about it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Well picked up My 6 Saturday at 12 and am loving every minute of it. Funny thing, as I was leaving the dealership my wife was in here car behind me. She noticed my third breaklight was out. My salesman took the car to the service dept. and popped the trunk and low and behold the connecter was not connected. Snaped it together and off I went. I started building my page at cardomain.com so take a look. Here is the link. Sorry only one pic. I will have more.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bangadrum5

·
Registered
220 Posts

I see that your car came with the V6 badge. Did you order it extra? I thought the car was steel gray, that looks black on your cardomain site--could be the light?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Its HERE!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!

More then likely it is the light. I will have better pics soon. As for the V6 badge, I was supprised to see it there when I picked her up. I thought that was an aftermarket thing. I think I may remove it so no one can tell if it is a 6 or 4.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

You can still tell by if the exhaust openings are oval or round :D :D

·
Registered
628 Posts

Isn't the exhaust openings dependant on the Sport package? I thought the round openings were standard and the ovals were what came with the sport, regardless of engine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts