Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ookkooko so it was stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!
but just thought i shear the blow out !

::question:: whats the top speed of the 06 v6???
so here are the pictures and video the video was taken just b4 u can just see her car as the video stops

i didnt get a look at what kinda tires she had..

·
Registered
436 Posts
wow, so let me get this straight: you were playing tag at 100+MPH on a public highway?

You're an idiot.

You're both lucky her blown tire/idiotic driving didn't kill either of you or someone else.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Glorification of retardation.

If you'd blown by my 6 doing that, I'd have called the cops. Thank your lucky stars she didn't cause an accident at that speed, because once they investigated and found out she was racing, they'd be trying to find you.

I'm nearly speachless. Don't expect many positive replys.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Holy Crap!!!...talk about some serious curb rash. too bad you didn't get that tire brand

LOL you get her number afterwards atleast ~_^

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, so let me get this straight: you were playing tag at 100+MPH on a public highway?

You're an idiot.

You're both lucky her blown tire/idiotic driving didn't kill either of you or someone else.
[/b]

and no one was telling her to go fast...
im just driving with traffic.. well not 120 but around 100..

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
im just driving with traffic.. well not 120 but around 100..
[/b]
With a video camera? :sarc:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
ookkooko so it was stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!
but just thought i shear the blow out !

::question:: whats the top speed of the 06 v6???
so here are the pictures and video the video was taken just b4 u can just see her car as the video stops

i didnt get a look at what kinda tires she had.. [/b]
Do everyone here and all the other drivers in your area a big favor: sell your car, buy a bicycle and try not to be as much of an incredible moron on it as you are in an automobile.

This stupid stunt could have killed you - that's called purification of the gene pool.
Unfortunately it could have also killed or injured other innocent people - That's called vehicular homicide, if you don't believe me ask the District Attorney's office.

I'll be the first to cast my vote that the moderators remove your account from this forum, we don't need this kind of member here. I only wish the view in the video showed your car's license plate, I would gladly forward it to your local law enforcement authorities.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do everyone here and all the other drivers in your area a big favor: sell your car, buy a nice bicycle and try not to be such an incredible moron on it as you are in an automobile.

This stupid stunt could have killed you - that's called purification of the gene pool.
Unfortunately it could have also killed or injured other innocent people - That's called vehicular homicide, if you don't believe me ask the District Attorney's office.

I'll be the first to cast my vote that the moderators remove your account from this forum, we don't need this kind of member here.
[/b]

ugh...just delete the post..

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
ugh...just delete the post.. [/b]
deleting the poster would be more appropriate.

what did you expect, applause?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
IBTL

·
Registered
593 Posts
Did some snooping on his photobucket site....

If it was a dark green/dark blue 6, the license # would be CA 5HMH984. :) Have a nice day.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
^^LOL xWDPX04 OWNED!!!!

b(^_^)b

·
Registered
956 Posts
Did some snooping on his photobucket site....
If it was a dark green/dark blue 6, the license # would be CA 5HMH984. :) Have a nice day.
[/b]
Arent you guys technically "flaming the noob" in the "newbie section" yes what he did wasnt smart but your telling him about the law when your breaking some rules yourself..

I didnt see the video or any pics but from every comments on what you did it seems you get a :( and a :nono:

Ehhh Maybe Im Wrong.... What the hell felt sorry for the guy everyone makes mistakes.. Lets Hope he learned from it and our responses.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Arent you guys technically "flaming the noob" in the "newbie section" yes what he did wasnt smart but your telling him about the law when your breaking some rules yourself..
I didnt see the video or any pics but from every comments on what you did it seems you get a :( and a :nono:
Ehhh Maybe Im Wrong.... What the hell felt sorry for the guy everyone makes mistakes.. Lets Hope he learned from it and our responses.
[/b]
This wasn't posted in the newbie section.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.