Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,831 Posts
85k miles. A huge milestone LOL! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:(

...... I hit 85k miles last week after owning the car for 3.5 years.

....jerk :)

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
ha, ha, ha I hit 85K earlier this year as well.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:(

...... I hit 85k miles last week after owning the car for 3.5 years.
I haven't had it since new. Just the timeline from when it was originally sold. ;) I bought mine about 3.5 years ago too with 62k on it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Do you even drive bro, lol I got my car 3years ago with 94k and I am at 143k right now lol its my DD and I do long road trips once or twice a year

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you even drive bro, lol I got my car 3years ago with 94k and I am at 143k right now lol its my DD and I do long road trips once or twice a year

I work from home, but that may change soon.

I also always have other cars to drive in addition to the MS6. Sold my Z06 2 weeks ago so maybe I'll drive the MS6 more. I daily the Miata & with nice weather coming, I'll be driving the Miata more than the MS6. >:)

·
Registered
617 Posts
I work from home, but that may change soon.

I also always have other cars to drive in addition to the MS6. Sold my Z06 2 weeks ago so maybe I'll drive the MS6 more. I daily the Miata & with nice weather coming, I'll be driving the Miata more than the MS6. >:)

Cool, that's good. I forgot you had the Miata and the Corvette. I too got a back up car a few years ago that I have been​ using to commute to work once in a while and whenever the Speed6​ needs work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts