Mazda 6 Forums banner

1861 - 1880 of 2281 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh, for mods i have the Corksport SRI, Corksport Oil Catch Can, Poly sway bar bushings for the rear swaybar, H&R Springs with Koni Shocks, Strut Bar, Iridium Sparks.. I want to switch my front sway bar bushings to Poly but i cannot find the right part number to match on Energy Suspension if someone can help? Thank You

·
Registered
339 Posts
@JFisher100191 : any update on your fog light mod? Also you mentioned something about an ECU device so 2nd gen 6's can be tuned.

@brandonlee: Ksport coils taken?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ah shit I just remembered yours is a v6...will they still fit on a 2.5? If so, send me info (price, shipping to Canada).

Any pix of them?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Ah shit I just remembered yours is a v6...will they still fit on a 2.5? If so, send me info (price, shipping to Canada).

Any pix of them?
the v6 and i4 use the same ones.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
sold em. went with air ride, now just gonna finish some remodeling project and then save for wheels.

·
Registered
339 Posts
sold em. went with air ride, now just gonna finish some remodeling project and then save for wheels.
That sux..looked like you had some deep dish rims on there.

Are you getting the ksport air system?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
nehh. kinda didnt like em. nahh im on accuair management with ksport struts.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The air suspension is going to be sick. But how much added weight will it bring and will the trunk still be functional?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i already have it installed. lol. yeah my trunk is still functional and if anything i lost weight since i removed my subs.

·
Registered
339 Posts
You have it installed already and you haven't thrown up some pix??? *tsk tsk tsk*...lol Would love to see it though or even a quick vid of it functioning and the install :)

1861 - 1880 of 2281 Posts