Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2281 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
iceman has def convinced me to do the EZ lip. with my black vinyl roof, roof spoiler and oem spoiler itsg gunna look sick as hell IMO

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
6Y helped me find it on ebay. its designed for the US model so there should be no fitment issues. he actually mentioned to me he had one for sale and that it was the coment grey mica color. i cant tell but if thats your colo hit him up and try to work something out with him or buy one new with this link.... you have to scroll down for more pics

? PAINTED Mazda 6 II EXTREME ROOF SPOILER 09+ NEW ! | eBay

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
we are gunna have some sick mazdas. im gunna look for some speed 6 rims and paint em black

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
yeah ive seen that before jc. im not to fond of it but maybe once i see it in person itll change my opinion!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
brandon i think with your black roof it would look sick!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Put the Dynomax VT muffler on today and the Eibach kit. Looks good and sounds good. No drone in the cabin at all. Maybe not enough growl, but then again its a 4 cyl. Nice sound when you crank it.
On another note, my friend(mechanic) thought the Corksport SRI is not helping and that a CAI would help much more. The SRI is getting to much of the engine heat. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
ill have to wait and see man. im gonna be stepping away from the back and white theme soon after my other wheels come back from being powdercoated. if not i have a couple of other ideas in store.

·
Registered
599 Posts
roof spoiler- I see they have perfomance wjite which would have worked had I not painted my roof black. They do not have Black that I can see?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Put the Dynomax VT muffler on today and the Eibach kit. Looks good and sounds good. No drone in the cabin at all. Maybe not enough growl, but then again its a 4 cyl. Nice sound when you crank it.
On another note, my friend(mechanic) thought the Corksport SRI is not helping and that a CAI would help much more. The SRI is getting to much of the engine heat. Thoughts?
pbnj can you please post a video so we can hear the sound? thatd be awesome dude

ill have to wait and see man. im gonna be stepping away from the back and white theme soon after my other wheels come back from being powdercoated. if not i have a couple of other ideas in store.
well keep intouch with me about your OEM wheels. if you wanna get rid of them i might pick em up from you.

roof spoiler- I see they have perfomance wjite which would have worked had I not painted my roof black. They do not have Black that I can see?
you can get it in onyx black. find the paint code

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
also PBNJ i dont think the heat will affect you that much. i always stay away from CAI and always go SRI because fear of hydrolock. and living in florida its a very real chance i can get it with a CAI. its your call though but i really dont think it makes that big of a difference

·
Registered
599 Posts
Gen2, if I can figure out how to do that i will. I took a bunch of pictures of the install today on my phone, but then I bought a new phone (forgetting they were on there)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
pbnj. the CAI sit way lower then sri, like you said and it does make them more susceptible to sucking up water.

you can take a video with your phone put it on your computer then upload it to photo bucket and post it here i think. give it a shot. also some pics can be done the same way and im sure we would all like to see them

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
well my current mods right now are , corksport SRI, hyper white LED interior and exterior, all weather floor mats 55w 8000k hids. right now im in orlando and i have had a few things shipped to my house over the past few weeks. when i get home im gunna do red led footwell lights, OEM led tail swap, vinyl black roof, and im thinking about plastidiping part the rear bumper and front grille, vinyl black some interior parts and a few other small things.

also i just got called for a JOB INTERVIEW with a mazda dealership! =D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
41 - 60 of 2281 Posts
About this Discussion
2.3K Replies
58 Participants
Chuckie
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing