Mazda 6 Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 2281 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
rofl.

oem flaps are so dam expensive thou. anyone got any aftermarket ones?

·
Administrator
8,459 Posts
Anyone looking for pics of the OEM mud flaps?

Pics are a few years old, when I got them installed. They've lasted this long, with no problems, and IMO they do look the best of all the other choices...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh gosh looks like I have to fork over 120 for em. So did you have to drill any holes for em? Or is everything in place already

·
Administrator
8,459 Posts
Oh gosh looks like I have to fork over 120 for em. So did you have to drill any holes for em? Or is everything in place already
Well worth it IMO.

And no, no extra holes are needed to be drilled, you use the existing plastic rivets...

·
Registered
631 Posts
I don't really think I could run mud flaps :( lmao

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Save the stock airbox. It takes less than 10 minutes to swap.

·
Registered
194 Posts
so I'm looking to get a shark fin antenna for my 2nd gen. Either a carbon fiber/black one. I recently bought one off ebay, and it was way too curved for my roof and it doesn't even sit on it well at all. What have you guys went with? perhaps ill have better luck with that

·
Registered
631 Posts
Would anyone be interested in seeing what the difference is between perches and no perches on Ksport/D2 coilovers? This is 225/40/19 on a 19x10 wheel. Usually there's less gap than this as I keep some stuff in the trunk but I cleaned it out to do the install.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Which is which bro? Those fenders look really messed up man...?
I removed the perches so the spring sits lower in the second pic.

And yeah they're pulled at least an inch further out from where they are stock. :eek:

2261 - 2280 of 2281 Posts