Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2281 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Question to all the 2nd Gen iSport owners. I've done some mods on mine but i'm just curious as to what other after market accessories and mods are available for the iSport?

Thank you inadvance for your info brothers!
Corksport has a short ram intake. i have it on my 09 6i and love it. Also streetunit has a rear motor mount ( some issues with it being instock IIRC email first) streetunit also has strut bars and floor braces

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
could you post some pictures of your interior with the carbon fiber wrap and your head/tail tints? since were helping eachother out here =D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Wow! So excited i'll order mine today bro! Thank's alot! Let's keep each other posted on our mods!
sure thing! in my sig there is a link to my 6's page. ill post there and what not do you have a page for your 6????

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
if you go to the photo/media section. you can make a thread just like this one but its about your 6. the mods youve done, how you got it, what you like and of course pics! look at mine and get an idea and make one for yours! it a good way to show off and get ideas as well good luck!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
K&N Makes a short ram intake that will work. I have it on mine.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you post a pic bro and some info on it...?

I had a buddy of mine call his supplier and they siad that the K&N for the '09 iSport wont work with the '10...? It's weird but i just dont want to invest on an intake that's not fit for the car. If you can give me your input on this i'd really appreciate it bro!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
it will fit the '10. theres no difference in the engine between '09-'12

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey bro. i got my oem LED tails sitting at home waiting to be installed and i have high gloss black vinyl for my roof. just tossing some ideas to you ill post pics whebn they are done =]

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
no my gf is paying to have it installed professionally for me. this way if they screw it up they have to fix it =P

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
That's what i thought, but when my buddy told me that his supplier has an '10 iSport and tried it they said it didn't work...?
sounds like shenanigans to me

1 - 20 of 2281 Posts
About this Discussion
2.3K Replies
58 Participants
Chuckie
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing