Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
No, That is for the 02-05 Atenza Mazda6. I have a 2004 NA Mazda6 and the sport grill is different than that pic.

If you have a 02-05 Atenza Mazda6 that is Sparkling Silver (24E) then that is the grill for you.

If you have a 03-05 NA Mazda6 that is Glacier Silver Metallic (26A) then this is the grill for you Sport Grill

·
Registered
922 Posts
dude...get the grill from the second link posted... mazdastuff.com... that will fit your car perfect, it's a genuine mazda part. just enter your paint code and order it... they are on sale right now actually...

·
Registered
221 Posts
yes my car is silver not that dark color. my car is a 2005

this is my car.

what are the differences between the ebay one and the one with the link you provided?
[/b]
When you open your drivers door look down and there will be a sticker that will have your paint code on it. Just look for 26 A. It looks like your car is the Glacier Silver Metallic (26A)

The difference is the ebay one has more of the dimples than mine has that I bought from www.mazdastuff.com. And the one on ebay is a different color than your car (I think). Not sure if the one on ebay will fit your car either because it is for the 02-05 Atenza Mazda6.

hk-plus SUCKS!!! Just search and you will see what I am talking about. Many people have had problems with this seller.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok cool. Thanks guys. I got outbid on it anyway which I was hoping :D And yes my paint code is 26A. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Thats the same grille that I have. With the dimples and so forth like that. The only difference between mine and that grille on ebay is mine isn't as dark.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to the checkout and shipping is supposed to cost me $88 US? I sent them an email, but isn't that a tad high?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I went to the checkout and shipping is supposed to cost me $88 US? I sent them an email, but isn't that a tad high?
[/b]
You could get it here then. JimClickMazdaParts They are a sponsor on this site. They also say they have free shipping. Or you could go to your local mazda dealer and they should be able to order it for you. They might even have the grill instock.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
and in the future, the only item you would want to get from Ebay is a CAI, because the part num are universal for atenza,s and Mazda's

Never get anything else aftermarket (esp bodykits) from Ebay.....you may spend less, but the shit don't fit.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Both of the links are from dealers.
[/b]
Okay, so what I mean is...why fool around with ebay or even shipping from another dealership...why not just walk into your local dealer and give them $100+tax and be done with it.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I called the dealer that I bought the car from and they wanted over $300 Canadian for it. I said no way. I will see about shipping from Jim Click Mazda.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Tha tis my favorite grille. The only thing that stopped me from going that route is the ugly gap between it and the hood and I didn't wan tto spend the money modifying the crap like most member shave.

So i just when with the normal grille
[/b]
I actually like the gap. Hence why I got that grille. The guy I had do the painting, also painted the grids in the center...so everyone keeps asking me what kind of mesh it is. But, it's not mesh! It was a part of the grille. I also got that grille for about $50. The one thing I dislike about it, is that it doesn't sit flush with my hood in the center. But oh well.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I actually like the gap. Hence why I got that grille. The guy I had do the painting, also painted the grids in the center...so everyone keeps asking me what kind of mesh it is. But, it's not mesh! It was a part of the grille. I also got that grille for about $50. The one thing I dislike about it, is that it doesn't sit flush with my hood in the center. But oh well.
[/b]
I tnot sitting flush with the hood is the gap that is reffered to when peopel refer to those grilles. Most members mod it so that it sits flush without leaving the gap between it and the hood.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I tnot sitting flush with the hood is the gap that is reffered to when peopel refer to those grilles. Most members mod it so that it sits flush without leaving the gap between it and the hood.
[/b]

I thought you meant the opening in between! :slap: <---me smacking myself...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts