Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver Mazda 6S, with Sports Package, Bose, Moonroof, Auto 5-Spd, leather seat

for 23,696 (This is after destination charge) but not after tax.

Can somebody please tell me if this is a good price considering I am staying at Midwest, Missouri State.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Is this a good price?'

Originally posted by mlai

for 23,696  (This is after destination charge) but not after tax.

Can somebody please tell me if this is a good price considering I am staying at Midwest, Missouri State.  [/b]
I paid $23,200 for my car with the same options as yours except for Sport Package. So yeah, I think it's a good deal. Just make sure that the dealer doesn't try to add on prep fees, doc fees etc.

·
Registered
163 Posts

yeah, so far so good. Get the out the door price and get back to us. Get a run down of what fees are being charged, etc etc.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Can somebody please tell me if this is a good price considering I am staying at Midwest, Missouri State.  [/b]
i am getting the same car except mine is auto for $23,900. so yea, that is a good price

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by Se7en

i am getting the same car except mine is auto for $23,900. so yea, that is a good price[/b][/quote]

his is auto too

i think 23.7k is a very good price considering the options listed and destination included

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reading Topic: Is this a good price?

If u guys said so then I will go for it...
according to the dealer it is 1% over invoice...
I will post OTD price when I got it ...thanks for the info...
anyway how can I avoid those extra hidden fees ?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

anyway how can I avoid those extra hidden fees ?[/b]
Walk out if they try to charge you any hidden fees.

·
Registered
77 Posts

Man, they are selling them cheaper than when I ordered my 5-Speed 6s in January. I got the Edmunds deal which at the time was practically MSRP.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Ok guys...I finally ordered the 6. My OTD price is 23,620 (include destination fee, no charge on document fees, before tax). The good thing is I added the comfort package and alarm shock sensor too. So the configuration now is 6S Auto sport shift, sports package, Bose Audio, Comfort package, Leather seat, moonroof, alarm shock sensor upgrade. The salesman waived the document fees therefore I got it for $23,620

·
Registered
75 Posts

For the one I put into endmunds and am going to look at tommorow:
Mazda 6 S (steel grey)
Sport
Bose
5spd M
sport grille
Cloth
No Moonroof

it listed a TMV as 21,600 which is about 25 bucks below invoice. I was pretty shocked, but that is what i intend to offer. On top of that i get my 500 college grad rebate. I assume i will have to work my way up though to maybe 22 even. But im gonna bring the edmunds stuff in with me. Because its got cloth and no moonroof and because its still sitting there, i would think its not in too high demand. They allready offered 500 off the price just for coming in for a test drive. MSRP is 23,465.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts