Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well yesterday I got offered a white 06 sport w/ nav for 24,100 with 430 miles on it( which I am thinking are hard rest driven miles since this is the only speed on the lot. Today I got offered by another dealer a black or silver (my choice) GT with everything except NAV for 25,100. Should I keep shopping or is this as good as it gets? I thought for sure the 2nd dealer would beat the 1st because they have "9" 06's on the lot!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, the second dealer did beat the first, because it was a GT. He took more off MSRP than the first one... the socond one is a better deal, but white is a much nicer color :) and MUCH easier to keep clean.... that'd be my choice, but he will go lower... don't settle for more than 23k I'd say....

oh wait, the sport had a nav... then both deals are probably close.... go for the white..., and with nav that's a decent price... I wish I could buy it for that :([/b]

Yeah both stickers were 31,xxx so pretty close in MSRP. that nav really added to the sport. But honestly I think I would rather have the leather, sunroof and HIDs than the nav if I have to choose. The HIDs come standard on the GT right or is that an option?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All speeds have HIDs. If the price is about the same I would get the GT over the sport w/ nav. Leather, power and heated seats, plus heated mirrors, intelligent key, and moonroof are way better than nav.[/b]
So that sounds like a good price on the GT then? I thought maybe I could get them lower since they have 9 06's but the price they gave me about 30 minutes earlier was 27700 out the door and he told me that was 400 over invoice. Thats when I told him the other dealer was giving the sport for 500 under invoice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey where r u from? maybe I'll come down there and pick up the white one ;)[/b]

Cant tell you. My wife really likes the white the best lol :nana:

The only thing that scares me is the 430 miles that are on the car already. I know thats not alot of miles but damn, with it being the only speed they have, I am thinking those have been pretty hard test driven miles. Maybe even people taking it over the weekend to dog the crap out of it and take it back. Scary :hide:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.