Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well yesterday I got offered a white 06 sport w/ nav for 24,100 with 430 miles on it( which I am thinking are hard rest driven miles since this is the only speed on the lot. Today I got offered by another dealer a black or silver (my choice) GT with everything except NAV for 25,100. Should I keep shopping or is this as good as it gets? I thought for sure the 2nd dealer would beat the 1st because they have "9" 06's on the lot!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
426 Posts
well, the second dealer did beat the first, because it was a GT. He took more off MSRP than the first one... the socond one is a better deal, but white is a much nicer color :) and MUCH easier to keep clean.... that'd be my choice, but he will go lower... don't settle for more than 23k I'd say....

oh wait, the sport had a nav... then both deals are probably close.... go for the white..., and with nav that's a decent price... I wish I could buy it for that :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, the second dealer did beat the first, because it was a GT. He took more off MSRP than the first one... the socond one is a better deal, but white is a much nicer color :) and MUCH easier to keep clean.... that'd be my choice, but he will go lower... don't settle for more than 23k I'd say....

oh wait, the sport had a nav... then both deals are probably close.... go for the white..., and with nav that's a decent price... I wish I could buy it for that :([/b]

Yeah both stickers were 31,xxx so pretty close in MSRP. that nav really added to the sport. But honestly I think I would rather have the leather, sunroof and HIDs than the nav if I have to choose. The HIDs come standard on the GT right or is that an option?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah both stickers were 31,xxx so pretty close in MSRP. that nav really added to the sport. But honestly I think I would rather have the leather and HIDs than the nav if I have to choose. The HIDs come standard on the GT right or is that an option?[/b]
HIDS come standard on both I think. Also, the only thing running for difference in GT is the heated seats w/ leather, the possibility of moonroof, and the advanced key system. I love the advanced key system, its the tits. Its all up to you. now if only it was a white GT w/ nav. Then we'd all be happy.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yeah both stickers were 31,xxx so pretty close in MSRP. that nav really added to the sport. But honestly I think I would rather have the leather, sunroof and HIDs than the nav if I have to choose. The HIDs come standard on the GT right or is that an option?[/b]
All speeds have HIDs. If the price is about the same I would get the GT over the sport w/ nav. Leather, power and heated seats, plus heated mirrors, intelligent key, and moonroof are way better than nav.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All speeds have HIDs. If the price is about the same I would get the GT over the sport w/ nav. Leather, power and heated seats, plus heated mirrors, intelligent key, and moonroof are way better than nav.[/b]
So that sounds like a good price on the GT then? I thought maybe I could get them lower since they have 9 06's but the price they gave me about 30 minutes earlier was 27700 out the door and he told me that was 400 over invoice. Thats when I told him the other dealer was giving the sport for 500 under invoice.

·
Registered
426 Posts
don't forget the color! the black will look like crap pretty damn soon... all the scratches and dirt are super visible. And the leather, although looks nice, is slippery and can be painfully hot or cold... just stuff to consider :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
So that sounds like a good price on the GT then? I thought maybe I could get them lower since they have 9 06's but the price they gave me about 30 minutes earlier was 27700 out the door and he told me that was 400 over invoice. Thats when I told him the other dealer was giving the sport for 500 under invoice.[/b]
For a GT w/ moonroof I'd look at trying to get it for 23-24k at this point. Add on whatever junk options are on the invoice (sirius, cargo net, alarm uprade) and that would be my target price. Depends on where you live though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey where r u from? maybe I'll come down there and pick up the white one ;)[/b]

Cant tell you. My wife really likes the white the best lol :nana:

The only thing that scares me is the 430 miles that are on the car already. I know thats not alot of miles but damn, with it being the only speed they have, I am thinking those have been pretty hard test driven miles. Maybe even people taking it over the weekend to dog the crap out of it and take it back. Scary :hide:

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only thing that scares me is the 430 miles that are on the car already. I know thats not alot of miles but damn, with it being the only speed they have, I am thinking those have been pretty hard test driven miles. Maybe even people taking it over the weekend to dog the crap out of it and take it back. Scary :hide:[/b]
That was the biggest / only thing keeping me back from mine when I bought it. There were 8 on the lot when I bought, so I pretty much had my pick of colors / packages, but ALL of them had 200-400 miles on them... Was worried that they had been pretty hard miles, but my salesman *assured* me I had nothing to worry about....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.