Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Mazda 6, used...and I found this....worth it?

It is a 2004 Mazda 6 GT Sport. It's fully loaded, auto, leather, tint, bose, etc. Not an option it doesn't have. It has never been sold, sitting on the dealer lot...only has 27kms. No accidents or anything.

Price is $22,995 Canadian (approx. $20,500 US).

I think it's a good deal....drove it once for a long test....no issues....

Let me know....I'm curious to what you guys/gals think....Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can't believe an 04 is still hanging around. That's sad for that dealership. But on the other hand, that seems to be a deal. Check the used values and see how close it is to those.
[/b]
I just checked the Canadian Black Book for this car, and this is what I found:

Average Trade-In & Retail Value

Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: Mazda6
Series: GT Sport
Body Style: 4D Hatchback V6

Note: Depending on your vehicle's condition, the value may be appraised higher or lower than the prices shown. Reconditioning Costs and the actual kilometers on the vehilce may also be a factor.

Average Trade-in: $18,600.00 Average Retail: $21,350.00

Based on the kilometers you have entered, your vehicle would fall above the Average Trade-In price shown.

Adds
Leather
Moonroof

Price Includes
Air Conditioning
CCPower Steering

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I am looking for a Mazda 6, used...and I found this....worth it?

It is a 2004 Mazda 6 GT Sport. It's fully loaded, auto, leather, tint, bose, etc. Not an option it doesn't have. It has never been sold, sitting on the dealer lot...only has 27kms. No accidents or anything.

Price is $22,995 Canadian (approx. $20,500 US).

I think it's a good deal....drove it once for a long test....no issues....
Let me know....I'm curious to what you guys/gals think....Thanks.
[/b]
I would jump on it. The 04 was IMO the best year of the 6. Also, remember that warranty is from the date of purchase, so you are covered for the full warranty on it :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
isn't that odd they have a new 04 in 2006?

if you really want it make an offer for $20,000. if they won't sell it for that then give them your number and tell them to call you if they change their minds and walk out.

if it is a brand new 04 then that dealer should be losing money with that car just sitting on the lot. I did that in the beginning of 2006 on an 05 and before i got back in my car to leave the salesman was running towards me telling me they would do the deal. it doesn't hurt to try and get it a couple thousand cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts