Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting to change my username for awhile, any admins who can help please and thank you :)!

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
I used to be able to, but with the new system I wager only @Administrator can handle this now.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Going to finally say that youre Moist?
Funny thing, actually. I just recently rejected an attempted registration to the forum from the same exact IP as his......guess he wanted to come back for a 3rd helping of the ban hammer. :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Funny thing, actually. I just recently rejected an attempted registration to the forum from the same exact IP as his......guess he wanted to come back for a 3rd helping of the ban hammer. :D
We should have taken bets on how long it would take him to try to come back...

·
Registered
978 Posts
I should tell him to use VPN to mask his IP address.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
The only problem is, it could be someone else unless he has a static like i do, but doubtful.
Risk I was willing to take - 99% of internet users don't bother to track their own IP and, unless he pulled his modem/phone/etc off the net for more than (typically) 2 weeks, he would have retained his lease from the ISP. While it's entirely possible someone else happened to get his exact same IP and happened to want to join our forum roughly the same amount of time later than the last time he was banned, I made the executive decision to not waste anyone's time on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts