Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted the austin MS6 ice story, refreshed the browser and see that my post and about 10 other relevant MS6 posts from other people were suddenly moved. What gives?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I'm sitting here at work, reading all the new posts that come in to pass the time, and saw a bunch move on my last refresh.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
My "My MS6 is a popsicle" thread is still here.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That seemed odd to me, better to explain the reason then leave people wondering and avoid it in the first place!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Nah, it's more fun to see you guys create a topic on something like this! :p
This section is WAY out of hand for misplaced threads. I am slowly re-organizing.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Ugh. He got me!

Mine was MS6 specific. I don't care about 6s popsicles. I have one of those too, but I didn't place one of those threads out there.

Damn you, Dave!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I did that one just to mess with you since you pointed yourself out! :D

You kids need to get out there and make some new friends! I swear to god it's like a junior high dance. All the MS6 owners on one side and all the other non-MS6 owners on the other!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, it's more fun to see you guys create a topic on something like this! :p
This section is WAY out of hand for misplaced threads. I am slowly re-organizing.[/b]
Heh, fair enough, just wondering

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

You kids need to get out there and make some new friends! I swear to god it's like a junior high dance. All the MS6 owners on one side and all the other non-MS6 owners on the other![/b]
It is like a high school dance. Mazda 6 owners average age =17, MS6 owners average age = 28.

I know that's not exact, but it seems like they are all high school kids.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Raynman,

You had your birthday. Time to get an MS6.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
It is like a high school dance. Mazda 6 owners average age =17, MS6 owners average age = 28.
I know that's not exact, but it seems like they are all high school kids.[/b]
Not true....

and this is what I am always Sayin man....there are other sections besides this one. Why not go to the lounge sometimes?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
To be honest, this section at times can be more childish than the other sections of the board. I think it's pretty relative. Anyway, I would like for everyone in here to try and post their threads in the appropriate section of the entire board.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Not true....

and this is what I am always Sayin man....there are other sections besides this one. Why not go to the lounge sometimes?[/b]
Duh, cuz this is where all the cool kids hang. Maybe we shouldn't let you hang with us either. Just cuz you bought a letterman's jacket doesn't mean you can hang with the jocks :nana:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Duh, cuz this is where all the cool kids hang. Maybe we shouldn't let you hang with us either. Just cuz you bought a letterman's jacket doesn't mean you can hang with the jocks :nana:[/b]
:laugh: oh man, Ya'll are nuts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

You kids need to get out there and make some new friends! I swear to god it's like a junior high dance. All the MS6 owners on one side and all the other non-MS6 owners on the other![/b]
That's funny, I only check this section, since I bought my speed.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Not true....

and this is what I am always Sayin man....there are other sections besides this one. Why not go to the lounge sometimes?[/b]
I post in the lounge. I post in the regional board.

Duh, cuz this is where all the cool kids hang. Maybe we shouldn't let you hang with us either. Just cuz you bought a letterman's jacket doesn't mean you can hang with the jocks :nana:[/b]
It's like the high school kids going up to the college parties over the weekend.

·
Registered
429 Posts
From all the moved topics, there's almost nothing that qualifies being posted in here. It's like a desegregation movement or something. I don't like spending time going to multiple sections and was quite content with the mazdaspeed section the way it was. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 29 Posts