Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like putting kicker alpine apexi etc. is that cool or stupid im just curious cause im thinking about putting all the stuff i have but if its stupid i wont

·
Registered
440 Posts
Your going to get mixed opinions on decals/stickers. Some like it some dont. I do, the next guy wont.

B

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well one thing for sure the guy out riding around looking to break into a car for a good sound system will appreciate you letting them know so they dont have to get out of the car to look.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 10 2010, 11:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635963
like putting kicker alpine apexi etc. is that cool or stupid im just curious cause im thinking about putting all the stuff i have but if its stupid i wont[/b]

Your car,your choice.....I am not a fan of advertising other people's stuff unless they are paying for it.

QUOTE (wiley1 @ Feb 10 2010, 12:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636019
Well one thing for sure the guy out riding around looking to break into a car for a good sound system will appreciate you letting them know so they dont have to get out of the car to look.[/b]
TRUTH

QUOTE (triplejumper18 @ Feb 10 2010, 02:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636053
Yup, invitation to thieves, cops, and girls won't suck your dick because of it. Strike one, two, and three.[/b]
ANOTHER FACT

QUOTE (az2b1 @ Feb 10 2010, 03:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636059
i would only ad one or two decals but if and only they are sponsoring my car...[/b]
BRILLIANCE IN THE LAST 3 QUOTES

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think its ok for show car purposes, but I assume you arent building a show car. But yeah one or two decals are ok but put them on the rear windshield or something. I have the 6 club stickers on my car and I like the way it looks

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm not a fan of stickers or excessive decals, preferring a very clean look. However, it's your choice.

But, one of the above posters made a good point about advertising the equipment in your car with these stickers and decals. It really is an invitation for thieves. Also, for the "posers" who put stickers on their cars even if they don't have such things in them... let's just say those thieves are dumb-asses, as well as the owners of the cars themselves.

P.S. I sure LOVE those GT-R emblems Pep Boys sells. If I see one of those on another car anytime soon, I will surely flip my lid.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
stupid, and looks like rice. only kid's do it. or manufactures that own the vehicle as a demo to begin with.

personally, why would you pay to make your car look stupid? now if i was getting paid for that advertisement, i could see dealing with it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Many of us like to debadge, but hey! It's your car!!! Do what you like. They can always be peeled back off if you get laughed at too much!

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'm not a fan of them on the outside of the car. It makes me feel like they just bought the stickers and not the performance parts. I have my AEM on my fuse box right by my intake, and I have my Magnaflow in my engine bay. That way if people are looking at the car to see the performance parts they know what brand, and its not like I am flaunting them around. Plus I think it adds a nice touch to the engine bay.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
^
on my 1st probe turbo i did that in the late 90's. had all the brand of parts on the underside of my hood. but after that car, ive stuck with no stickers at all anywhere. other then whatever forum im on for that car. and sometimes a small SRH spade. my 6 has a 6crew.com sticker on the lower portion of my window, and 2 small spade stickers on each rear side window

·
Registered
809 Posts
QUOTE (xxxmonoxidechild @ Feb 17 2010, 03:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1637722
^
on my 1st probe turbo i did that in the late 90's. had all the brand of parts on the underside of my hood. but after that car, ive stuck with no stickers at all anywhere. other then whatever forum im on for that car. and sometimes a small SRH spade. my 6 has a 6crew.com sticker on the lower portion of my window, and 2 small spade stickers on each rear side window[/b]

ya I'm 17 so naturally I like to be reminded that I spend all the money that I earn on my car... in the form of decals in the engine bay lol
but seriously... I need a job :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts