Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just remember it being different before the over-haul.

Reactions: RhoadBlock

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
It likely is because all the address are now different (i.e. they include the title name)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
all the links are gone...wtf
maybe somone is working on it...

Reactions: djuosnteisn

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this FAQing sucks man. It was nice while it lasted i guess.

Now you have to do it all over again
:nana:

jk, hopefully someones working on it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Works for me...

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
No I think we lost a lot of links in there. There were definitely WAY more links than just the How-To's in the 1st 2 posts...
It seems like a lot of stuff was broken up for some reason. I found some stuff I was looking for, but it seemed like it was several pages deep instead of on the first couple.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Na, it's missing ALOT of stuff. Hopefully it resurfaces, cause it was like a mini gold mine of info.

Reactions: RhoadBlock

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Yeah, it helped out a lot of newbs AND a lot of vets lol. Anytime a rookie had a question the answer was almost always in one of the first two posts in there. And I can't tell you how many times I was searching for a thread and we had it archived in there. Damnit that thing was so helpful. If it doesn't resurface soon, I'ma have to start another one!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i think the whole forum is broken now, hell even my name changed to my email address after the change over.............................

on a lighter note, i still cant type

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
you'd think a mod would pipe in on the subject by now. This whole forum is confusing now, most of your guys names changed, and its just a little screwy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts