Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I was wondering if it is safe to purchase parts from jimclickmazda on the internet. Reason is because when I went there I did not see a secure transaction on the webpage. I typically stay away from sites that requires you putting in your CC number etc but that is not secured and authenticated. If that's the case do you recomend using the phone instead ?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Have you talked to Sabrina?

She is a great customer of ours and I have ordered from her dealership many times. Which reminds me to get more stuff :)

Trustworthy dealer. SSL shouldn't hvae much to do with the dealer, but if the URL reads "trademotion" I would say, yes, it is safe. I have ordered from there numerous times. I think it is like a Mazda online parts server.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Good point! I wouldn't use a credit card on an unsecure site either. It doesn't matter how nice Sabrina is, if the web site isn't secure, that's a problem. I'm sure Sabrina would be happy to take care of your needs via phone order.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It is secure. We'll get something up stating that it is.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Understandable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing