Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or is Mazda retarded? I mean marketing wise. They're not going to offer the hatchback in this country for sure yet, and what do I see when I go to mazdausa.com on the front page? The hatchback of course. I regularly visit the www.rx8forum.com as well, and Mazda has released zero news and info for months. I go to zcar.com, and not only are they flush with info BUT, someone who works for the company in a very high position regularly posts there. I don't see how it can hurt to do the same on these message boards. I think Mazda has always had an amazing product, but just piss poor administrating of that product....

--Rick

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Is it just me...'

Yeap, I agree.

I'm not sure who it was, but when WinXP was released some guy released a really good site about it, and a few weeks later received a cheque in the mail from Microsoft for his work, and support!

I wish mazda would do the same for me... at least help me pay for the web hosting...

A

·
0 Posts

Hi, I'm new here, althought I don't know any of you guys here, but I'm just gonna shoot out a little piece of informations from mazda....

The Atenza or the RX-8 will be here in October... by the way, I live in Canada B.C.

This information came from the Manager of Signature Mazda in Richmond AutoMall.

Letz keep wishing !!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Welcome, AtenzaSpeed. No disrespect to the manager of the dealership, but frankly information from a dealer is about as reliable as a Yugo. :p Apologies to any Yugo owners out there, and my condolensces! Anyway, it's wise to take any information you receive from a dealer with a healthy grain of salt. You might die of salt poisoning, but at least you won't feel gullible. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts

Wow, Kenoka....lay off the new guy! His first post and you're gonna tear into him? Seriously though, thanks for your input AtenzaSpeed! If that dealer comes through for you, please let us know so we will know someplace on our continent to go look at one! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Hee, hee...oops, I didn't mean to be so hard on him. It was mostly tongue in cheek, and hey I'd love to see the 6 here in October as much as anyone. You didn't like my salt joke?
AtenzaSpeed, if you took offense, then my apologies; none was intended. :)
But my advice about information from dealers still stands (minus the sarcasm). Dealers often don't get information any sooner than the consumer. This is especially true now that the internet is so prevalent. In fact, if you do your research, you'll find you often know MORE than the dealer. You could probably go to every dealer in the greater BC area and get a different answer. If you want to have some fun you can ask about the MazdaSpeed 6. If you visited ten dealers, I would speculate that five would never have heard of it, three will have heard about it vaguely but not know much about it, and the other two will pull information out of their ass and tell you that it will have a turbo V6 with 400hp and will cost $40,000 US or something like that. :sarc
All that being said, I don't want to discourage you from relaying any information you get.
By the way, how is the service at Signature Mazda. I live just south of BC in Washington, so I might stop by there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts