Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone who used the hypertech tuner noticed any performance gains and if so are they worth the $400+ price tag?

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Max Energy Sport programmer works on the 06-08 6i. We plan to add support for the 03-05 models soon.

The Sport programmer comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Try it out for yourself! If you're not satisfied with it, simply reprogram your car back to stock, and return it for a refund.

Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
After I programmed I definitely felt a difference and would recommend to any person who wants more out of their six. Plus hypertech have told me that updates will eventually come out for tuning a Cai like the mazdaspeed tuner.

·
Banned
538 Posts
Is there any benefits to shifting the automatic quicker?
Is there programming for different tire sizes?
What are hp gains. For $400 and premium octane i better see 15 hp minimum.
I just filled up today and i had to make sure no one was standing behind me because i felt like i was getting it up the ass: $1.25 per litre Canadian for 87 octane (regular).
I already know i have a V6 and this is the 4 banger model, but above questions are valid.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Website says with premium fuel you can expect gains hp gains of 7 hp and 10 ft lbs of torque....plus if you look around you can get one for under $380. I would say worth it....my six just feels better with it :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts