Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this here. Because no-one goes to the damn Midwest or whtaever section on here other then 4 or 5 people. It'll get moved still i'm sure. so someone see this NOW..

ANYONE ELSE OTHER THEN ME FROM OR ATLEAST NEAR DES MOINES OR JOHNSTON? I know of a few members but they are closer to Omaha so that doesn't count.. I'd love to meet up with some people near me with 6's just to hang out. That won't involve driving for 4 hours.

I've see some mod'd 6's cruising around. Most everyone has the damn internet. so YOU HAVE TO BE ON HERE SOME-DAMN-WHERE.......

PM ME or post in here or whatever....

PLEASE..

I hate feeling like the only one in this area. lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll be back living in either Ames or Des Moines around the beginning of next summer after I'm done down here in Fort Rucker, Alabama.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Looks like I'll be in an RV in Iowa City at the end of this month. It'll be only for the OSU/Iowa night game, and I'll be shitfaced the whole weekend :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like I'll be in an RV in Iowa City at the end of this month. It'll be only for the OSU/Iowa night game, and I'll be shitfaced the whole weekend :D
[/b]
I know I told you in another thread I want you to beat Iowa, but I retract that statement. I want you to lose to both Iowa and Texas, as it makes the Cyclones' strength of schedule better :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts