Mazda 6 Forums banner

361 - 378 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
I cleared it. Keep in mind that you can always send us messages via the contact form our our website.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
QUOTE (Tom 07 Mazda6 S Touring @ Oct 21 2008, 03:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1462784
So will these not fit my 2007? I think the only difference is the location of the flat side, so cant these just be put on opposite side to correct this issue?
i.e. right on the left side, and left on the right side.?
Thanks, Tom[/b]

?

I have both the smoked side markers and smoked rear markets from RPM and they fit my 07 fine, you're good to go. Pics in the "My Garage" link in my sig. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Yeah, they're just flipped around. No issue.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #365

·
Registered
349 Posts
QUOTE (falcontx @ Oct 22 2008, 03:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1463381
Indeed. They fit all 03-08 Mazda 6 and 06-07 Mazdaspeed 6.[/b]
last time i spoke with you guys you said u are in back order for the next 6 weeks that was 2 weeks ago u still out of stock? and on top of that i call to cancel my order cuz u guys guys were out of stock and just to send me the sidemarker ones and its been 3 weeks and still nothing. I was about to call u guys until i got an email barely two days ago saying you guys will now starting to ship my side markers and still have noithing I hate to say it buy you guys havs one of the most unorganized not to mention slowest cutomer servicces i ever delt with for future refrences you guys should be more on top of your shit! Thanks any how though

PS if you dont work with RPM then I apalogize if your just a vendor just venting out on that company

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (mariusvt @ Oct 21 2008, 05:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1462929
?

I have both the smoked side markers and smoked rear markets from RPM and they fit my 07 fine, you're good to go. Pics in the "My Garage" link in my sig. :yesnod:[/b]
Thanks friend, good to know, just ordered. Also just ordered a magna-flow cat back to give it a lil rumble. It was part # 15809 it says like 03-05 mazda6 s in the description but the guy from the RPM store told me it would fit so, im hoping he is right.

·
Registered
481 Posts
They are normally very fast with shipping/customer service. IF they have delays its because they don't have the parts in stock. I had problems with two sets of these and the replacements were to my door the same week. (Cali to Wisc)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
QUOTE (dulayjonny @ Oct 22 2008, 12:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1463482
last time i spoke with you guys you said u are in back order for the next 6 weeks that was 2 weeks ago u still out of stock? and on top of that i call to cancel my order cuz u guys guys were out of stock and just to send me the sidemarker ones and its been 3 weeks and still nothing. I was about to call u guys until i got an email barely two days ago saying you guys will now starting to ship my side markers and still have noithing I hate to say it buy you guys havs one of the most unorganized not to mention slowest cutomer servicces i ever delt with for future refrences you guys should be more on top of your shit! Thanks any how though

PS if you dont work with RPM then I apalogize if your just a vendor just venting out on that company[/b]
I do work for RPM. We're still waiting to get more rear reflectors, but we did ship your sidemarkers. According to the tracking, they were delivered yesterday. If you didn't get them, please contact us!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
QUOTE (Tom 07 Mazda6 S Touring @ Oct 22 2008, 04:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1463666
Thanks friend, good to know, just ordered. Also just ordered a magna-flow cat back to give it a lil rumble. It was part # 15809 it says like 03-05 mazda6 s in the description but the guy from the RPM store told me it would fit so, im hoping he is right.[/b]
The Magnaflow part number is actually 15802, but it does fit vehicles from 2003-2008.

·
Registered
349 Posts
QUOTE (falcontx @ Oct 23 2008, 07:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1464232
I do work for RPM. We're still waiting to get more rear reflectors, but we did ship your sidemarkers. According to the tracking, they were delivered yesterday. If you didn't get them, please contact us![/b]
did recieve them plenty of thanks didnt mean to lash out just thought it was kind of weird waiting almost 3 weeks for side markers thanks though let me know once you recieved more rear deflectors are theses the same ones on ebay? Cun on ebay I can only see 3 l e d in the pic lit up

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (dulayjonny @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1464576
did recieve them plenty of thanks didnt mean to lash out just thought it was kind of weird waiting almost 3 weeks for side markers thanks though let me know once you recieved more rear deflectors are theses the same ones on ebay? Cun on ebay I can only see 3 l e d in the pic lit up[/b]

Not the same as the ebay ones.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
QUOTE (dulayjonny @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1464576
did recieve them plenty of thanks didnt mean to lash out just thought it was kind of weird waiting almost 3 weeks for side markers thanks though let me know once you recieved more rear deflectors are theses the same ones on ebay? Cun on ebay I can only see 3 l e d in the pic lit up[/b]
No, they're not. Ours light up all the way across. Each one has about 9 LEDs.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
QUOTE (awacsdavid @ Oct 24 2008, 05:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1465033
Donny, are you still honoring the group buy price??[/b]
Essentially, yes, though a code is no longer needed. They are listed on our site right now for $69.95.

Of course, they're also out of stock. We should have more of them in about 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm guessing since the last post in this thread was in 2008 and there's none of these listed on the RPM website, that these are no longer for sale? Is there an alternative place someone might get these from? ;)

361 - 378 of 378 Posts