Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
QUOTE (5280 Motorsports @ Jun 17 2008, 12:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1371032
We are having our prototype sets made right now and we will take pictures of them as soon as they are finished. Would you like pictures of both the pieces by themselves and installed?

We have been in business for 3 years now. We started as a very small company ran out of a residential garage and we are now working with a realtor to get an actual warehouse and retail pad now that we have an investor. The website is being developed currently, (please remember we are a SMALL company at the moment and don't have a large staff). Please check out the site often for information on discounted and free trim pieces. As for the car domain page, I have not changed anything on it in a very long time. Once everything settles down a bit and I get some time I will make changes to it. Thank you for your interest. We really appreciate all of your thoughts and ideas, you guys are really helping us make custom parts for the 6.[/b]
count me in. 04 mazda 6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
We apologize for the delay guys. We received our prototypes from the manufacturer about a week ago and after applying the paint to the pieces we discovered that the material it was made out of would not do. They are producing three new prototype pieces for us, each made out of a different material. I will let you know how these turn out, and if all goes well I will upload pictures of them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
please tease me..........[/b]
i don't know about you, but i don't like to be teased.......your playing with my emotions :drool: , stop playin'............

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
QUOTE (5280 Motorsports @ Jul 2 2008, 06:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1381960
We apologize for the delay guys. We received our prototypes from the manufacturer about a week ago and after applying the paint to the pieces we discovered that the material it was made out of would not do. They are producing three new prototype pieces for us, each made out of a different material. I will let you know how these turn out, and if all goes well I will upload pictures of them.[/b]
What country?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Man, is this dead in the water? This is one of the few things I really wanted to do to my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (Sacramento6 @ Aug 9 2008, 10:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1409093
P-lenty of time to save up![/b]
man i'm thinking about just giving up with this mirage of a double din car kit....Considering this car has been out for a few years I would have expected some progress on a kit for it by now, I'm pretty sure i'm eventually gonna give up and just get the single din kit and get a pioneer avic n5, but what I orginally really wanted to install was an avic f900bt. That thing is sweet...You can controll everything with your voice. So i'm very desperate to get a double din kit, Just not willing to order it from japan cuz God knows that could take 3 months to recieve.

·
Registered
640 Posts
UPDAAAATEEE

im interested in this also.
double din 07 6i performance white.
that would be amazing

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I just got my trial kit in the mail. It looks and fits perfect!

Just kidding, I think that this is dead. That sux.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts