Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you claim ricer, I have 3 cars with reverse in different locations and 4 drivers using them.

There are two pairs of wires running from the 2 sensors in the tranmissions (Speed6). The grey connector is the reverse lamp circuit and the red stripped wire is the one energized only when it is in reverse. The other wire is hot whenever the ignition is on. Under $5 bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i wouldnt claim that as being ricer. i personally would claim that as being an "not so experienced" driver. if you need a light to tell you you're in reverse, then somethings wrong....just my opinion. that could maybe be a good thing for a dealer to install....that also seems like something Lexus would put on their cars nowadays.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think there's already an interior reverse light that comes with the car, it is an "R" up on the dash. But hey, if this helps for you, it looks like it was done pretty cleanly, nice job.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think there's already an interior reverse light that comes with the car, it is an "R" up on the dash. But hey, if this helps for you, it looks like it was done pretty cleanly, nice job.[/b]

wow...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.