Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the problems that came with this car I have been putting off, but now that its dark early, its beginning to become a concern. That issue is the overhead interior lights. The second row don't operate at all when any door opens, although both are fine when manually turned on. The front lights do operate as appropriate, but the right passenger map light is dying and needs to be replaced. I tried to pull down the rear light to look for any issues, but it seems to be attached in a way that requires special knowledge. Because of that I did not pull down the front light panel to see what kind of bulb I need to buy. This overhead panel has moonroof controls and the sunglass storage console. Any help for pulling these down or what might be going on over the back seat?

·
Registered
647 Posts
The second row don't operate at all when any door opens, although both are fine when manually turned on.
Mine does the same thing. It works when it wants to. I found that messing with the slide switch on the light panel helps at times but I have a feeling that the switch is bad. I haven't looked into it too much but next year sometime I will be redoing the headliner and will address the issue then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts